* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^^^^Beautiful Baby Mike...I am glad all is well my friend. And hey you got a tax write-off at the right time man. You are lucky. But i hope eveything contiuesto go well.

Ryan-I am Colorado's best at shower singing...And we all know Colorado has loads of musical talent(****hint hint the elements Earth, Wind,& Fire)

Mike-
pimp.gif
U got a beautiful family man. I wishyou guys the best.

congrats man!!!!!!

I received a bundle of joy myself today
happy.gif

892368f911f0df5b495f29a71355974bd15411ed.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]DUKE[/color] vs CAROLINA

92b1661ad2422b1793c8cfc3e8da7139dbffd883.jpg

sig check

pimp.gif

I had to grab both pairs too Executive. I just couldn't buy one without the other.

BTW.... can't wait to see that UNC/Duke matchup in February. Should be a good one.

I started out just wanting those two...but now I'm thinking about grabbing thosechi-town's

THE 11/12 CDP IS NOW GOING TO RELEASE ON 12/20!

Mike - Ahhhh, glad everything is going well! You are one very lucky man, sir. Goodlooking out on that B'zar plug, haha. I'm showing that to Gustavo tomorrow.

My spot has all colors of the recent 23s, most likely full size runs for those interested.

CDPs too, and they are included in the F&F discounts.

I just picked up both colorways of Lebron VIs for myself and Nike basketball obcession.

UMMMM, DAMN

WHEAT/WHITE DUNKS ARE BANNNANASS
pimp.gif
WHAT KIND OF RELEASE ARE THEY????
THE 09 JS LOOK EH, BUT THATS HOW IT ALWAYS IS NOWADAYS, IT GOES FROM EEEWWWW TO EH? TO HMMMMMMM TO "I HOPE THEY GOT A WHITE/BLACK/RED COLOR" I BEENDONE WIT JAYS FOR A MINUTE DIDNT GET ANY PACKS, NO IIIS, NO XX3S NADA, ALL I WANT IS SUM ALL STAR XIS
KANYES CD IS PRETTY GOOD, I DON'T REALLY JUDGE MUSICIANS Y'KNOW? IF IT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, THEN THATLL DO..
BUT AS FAR AS MALE SINGERS ARE CONCERNED, TO ME ITS MARVIN>>>>>> EVERYBODY ELSE ( IF YOU HAVENET SEEN MARVIN FREESTYLE THE NATIONAL ANTHEMAT THE NBA ALL STAR GAME I SUGGEST YOU YOUTUBE IT((TWICE))
eek.gif
HES JUST SINGING OVER A DAMN DRUM MACHINE

UMMMM RIGHT NOW IM JUST WAITIN FOR DA GRIFFS
pimp.gif
IF I MAKE IT DOWN TOCHUCKTOWN IMA SCOOP THOSE DUNKS THO
AND DAMN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THOSE HIGHTOP PURP ONES IN A 11.5 OR 12, I WAS READIN THE NEW SC, AND THOSE WERE IN THE TOP 10 FORCES OF ALL TIME
I HOPE ERYBODY HAS A GOOD JESUS BDAY AND NEW YEAR
ANYBODY IN THE METRO---- GET AT ME
843- DONT GET KILLT
(CHRISTIAN DIOR HIGHTOPS?????)
nerd.gif
(GREENCELTS) SIZE 12??? LOL STRAPS ARE SUMTHIN SERIOUS BTW
CONGRATS ON THE YOUNG ONE TOO.. THATS AMAZING
BTW NE BODY READ WAD MAGAZINE?? ITS CRAAAAAZZZY
OH YEAH, TYLER, WATS YO MAJOR???

OKAY.... ive been busy obviously but ive wanting to jump in on this KANYE conversation for the longest...

i'm not trying to sound like im jumping on the bandwagon all of a sudden.. but i always thought he was creative enough... and talented enough... maybelacking in the vocal tuning department... but always thought he was bigger than what the genre was allowing...

Ive been wondering if he was going to do a project that DIDNT fit into the hip hop mold ever since i heard the hooks on "Apologize" on the FreshmanAdjustment Mixtape and "Spaceship" on College Dropout. i wasnt exactly thinking "wow this dude can sing".. definitely not... BUT hismelodic deliveries had me place him in another category among his peers.

Others who i see in that light: Bone Thugs, Z-Ro, and Movado.

(As far as Movado, i know most dancehall artists are supposed to be considered singers anyway.. but when it comes to dancehall for me, there's the singjaycats and then theres the real coarse GUNTALK badmen. thats why i didnt put beenie man, sean paul, or collie buddz in a class higher than their peers..theirSUPPOSED to be "singing" that $%!+... but Movado and Sizzla are NOT but have that melodic delivery when they are murking the tune.)

So yeah... he's not a singer... and he admits it... in fact hating when interviewers ask whether he like singing more or producing more... BUT HE'S NOTTRYING TO BE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR... he's trying to make new music... and he's KILLING IT.

Since we're on that point... im gonna go ahead and name artists more for a frame of reference to prove that expanding music is about MUSIC not just notes:

-Thelonious Monk and all the jazz cats ( to THIS DAY people cant follow the freaked out jazz *$%+ they came up with when they passed their "jazzstandards" phase)
-Bob Dylan
-Hendrix (compare hendrix to clapton and one can argue that hendrix didnt play all the right notes)
-Weird Al Yankovic (yes.. Weird Al. Look up...or better yet listen to and watch on youtube (for appreciation) the song and lyrics for his song "Bob"and tell me that m-effer isn't holding back his genius. Every effing line can be recited or spelled the exact same way forwards or backwards. thatsright... AN ENTIRE SONG OF PALINDROMES. What?! are you kidding me?!)
-Macy Gray (once quoted "if i clear my throat, my career would be over"... im not a fan... but you see my point...)
-DJ QBert and the Invisbl Skratch Piklz (music with no instruments).. and i guess lump in all beatboxers with those djs
-Bone Thugs (Twista and Three6 hated at first... but had no valid argument.. they didnt deliver the melodies. case closed. bone ftw.)
-Z-Ro
-Mavado
-Sizzla
-Ne-Yo (good singer. but better songwriter)
-Lauryn Hill (dont try to tell me her sound was accepted at first... not until the grammys started rolling in on the Score.. good voice but did not fit into acategory at that time... she was not rapping and she was not MARY... hence the grammy nods)

Some of these artist are love/hate.
BUT THAT WHAT MAKES THEM IN A CLASS APART. THE LOVERS ARE JUST AS, IF NOT MORE, FERVENT THAN THE HATERS.

I end on a quote by SoReal Cru (the dance crew on MTV, who used to mix their own music) - "To all our fans thank you for buying this CD. To all theHATERS, thank YOU for buying this CD."

XI/XII CDP release date is now 12/20. That's a good look for me.
glasses.gif
Also the Spizikes got moved to Chirstmas eve for anyone that cares.

As far as Kayne is concerned, any artist that is willing to take a risk and think outside of the box gets props from me. And to me that's what'smissing in music industry right now.

09335230e46961a0d5a047cc0a28ffc941c0bc9.pjpg

I need these ASAP.......
eek.gif

yessir ron those are definitely sick...got them in yesterday i may be able to help you with that....

yea chris size 12's....I NEED THOSE or the BIG APPLE 6's!!!!!

congrats on the family mike....

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

OKAY.... ive been busy obviously but ive wanting to jump in on this KANYE conversation for the longest...

i'm not trying to sound like im jumping on the bandwagon all of a sudden.. but i always thought he was creative enough... and talented enough... maybe lacking in the vocal tuning department... but always thought he was bigger than what the genre was allowing...

Ive been wondering if he was going to do a project that DIDNT fit into the hip hop mold ever since i heard the hooks on "Apologize" on the Freshman Adjustment Mixtape and "Spaceship" on College Dropout. i wasnt exactly thinking "wow this dude can sing".. definitely not... BUT his melodic deliveries had me place him in another category among his peers.

Others who i see in that light: Bone Thugs, Z-Ro, and Movado.

(As far as Movado, i know most dancehall artists are supposed to be considered singers anyway.. but when it comes to dancehall for me, there's the singjay cats and then theres the real coarse GUNTALK badmen. thats why i didnt put beenie man, sean paul, or collie buddz in a class higher than their peers..their SUPPOSED to be "singing" that $%!+... but Movado and Sizzla are NOT but have that melodic delivery when they are murking the tune.)

So yeah... he's not a singer... and he admits it... in fact hating when interviewers ask whether he like singing more or producing more... BUT HE'S NOT TRYING TO BE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR... he's trying to make new music... and he's KILLING IT.

Since we're on that point... im gonna go ahead and name artists more for a frame of reference to prove that expanding music is about MUSIC not just notes:

-Thelonious Monk and all the jazz cats ( to THIS DAY people cant follow the freaked out jazz *$%+ they came up with when they passed their "jazz standards" phase)
-Bob Dylan
-Hendrix (compare hendrix to clapton and one can argue that hendrix didnt play all the right notes)
-Weird Al Yankovic (yes.. Weird Al. Look up...or better yet listen to and watch on youtube (for appreciation) the song and lyrics for his song "Bob" and tell me that m-effer isn't holding back his genius. Every effing line can be recited or spelled the exact same way forwards or backwards. thats right... AN ENTIRE SONG OF PALINDROMES. What?! are you kidding me?!)
-Macy Gray (once quoted "if i clear my throat, my career would be over"... im not a fan... but you see my point...)
-DJ QBert and the Invisbl Skratch Piklz (music with no instruments).. and i guess lump in all beatboxers with those djs
-Bone Thugs (Twista and Three6 hated at first... but had no valid argument.. they didnt deliver the melodies. case closed. bone ftw.)
-Z-Ro
-Mavado
-Sizzla
-Ne-Yo (good singer. but better songwriter)
-Lauryn Hill (dont try to tell me her sound was accepted at first... not until the grammys started rolling in on the Score.. good voice but did not fit into a category at that time... she was not rapping and she was not MARY... hence the grammy nods)

Some of these artist are love/hate.
BUT THAT WHAT MAKES THEM IN A CLASS APART. THE LOVERS ARE JUST AS, IF NOT MORE, FERVENT THAN THE HATERS.

I end on a quote by SoReal Cru (the dance crew on MTV, who used to mix their own music) - "To all our fans thank you for buying this CD. To all the HATERS, thank YOU for buying this CD."

Game. Set. Match.

Well put, sir.

Mike-I may have to call you "The Pastor", cause you just took us to Church. That was some real talk man.

Ron-JB pushing up the release date, makes me a happy man. Talk about Merry Christmas to me.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Mike-I may have to call you "The Pastor", cause you just took us to Church. That was some real talk man.

brothers and sisters *aheh* i neeeed you... to come together as one community *aheh*wipes head with handkerchief* and show the brother Kanye *aheh* that ourvoice will lift him up *ahey* ..show him that to succeed in the devil's world *aheh* we must dig down deep *aheh* soooooo deep *ahey*.....

...........and now i need you all to dig down deep in your wallets while i pass around the offering plate. Pastor Mike has spoken! huh-Laaaawd have mercy!

Jordan XX3 Premier Quickstrike

The Air Jordan XX3 Premier in smoking hot Black/Varsity Red is hitting Foot Lockers on Tuesday 12/23 just in time for your holiday gift list. VERY limited quantities will be available at a few select locations so be on point. Equal quantities will be at all three House of Hoops Locations (LA, Chicago, and Harlem) as well as the Foot Locker and Footaction on 34th St.

I need these

Mike - well put, man.

I love z-ro's music. he's one of THE best rappers, ever.

just because he's not all on mtv and bet, doesn't mean he can't rap.

he has music that goes through every emotion and you can feel it when he rhymes.

I will always be a fan of his.

So, I've been infatuated with photography for awhile now. I don't know too muchabout it, but it is a slight hobby of mine on the side. Being that I am a "sneaker enthusiast", I naturally am prone to taking pictures of sneakers. Knowing that all of us have a passion for sneakers of some sort, and assuming that most of us on here share an interest in females, I combined those twoaspects and came up with the following . . .

I am by no means a professional, but I just try to have fun with it and hopefully come upwith something that people can enjoy. Shout out to My(the Model) and Ryan(the Assistant) for making this spontaneous photo shoot possible.

I'm not a big fan of Goadomes (hate the air bubble in the boots thing) but those are actually kinda hot. Did theyhave a good size run?

Goadomes are
pimp.gif
. If this is your first pair,consider yourself hooked. You will never look at Timberland the same again.

I have that same colorway as well. Is that the only colorway Ross had?

Ty- Nice pics man.
glasses.gif

Now i'm just waiting on December 20 to get here.....

Back
Top Bottom