* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Quote:
These M4'a are niiiiice....
They are VERY DOPE Chico. :pimp:
pimp.gif
The only "new" JB shoes besides the 5.5 that I am really excited about ( Ty knows my feelings about the 5.5)

Have you seen the Oak Hill Academy colorway yet?!> :wow:
eek.gif
Just pure craziness man.

These joints are gonna sell really good.

Ty- Don't hurt my feelings too bad with that Holy Grail you got on the way. My bad I missed your call Saturday... I will hit you up probably tonight.

November will be my crazy month, pick- ups galore. Stay tuned.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Ty- Don't hurt my feelings too bad with that Holy Grail you got on the way. My bad I missed your call Saturday... I will hit you up probably tonight.

laugh.gif
I'll try not to, but I'm not making any promises. Don't worry about Saturday. I was just calling to see how things were and what not. Get at me though because I found a few things on the "Bay" that you might find enticing. :wink:
wink.gif

Actually, Curt and myself both have goodies coming in for Team SC's viewing pleasure.

Stay tuned . . . :tongue:
tongue.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Ron- man i dont know if i can cop that carter jersey
i just got them powder blue womens VIIIs
( them + blue jeans + white tee x next summer = 8)
glasses.gif
)
plus i got a $180 (180?!?!?!?!?) speeding ticket :\
ohwell.gif

when i get my dough back up if its still up for grabs ill let you know tho. i saw that post with you tats, i work for a tatto place in columbia called knotty headz, next time you tryin to get some ink hit me up, i got the hook up (no master p).
tyler- my phone is good to go, same number and all, hit me up thurs ill be at work chilllllllllllllin.

seein all these new people on here and bein in columbia meetin so many shoeheads, i think its time that we have an actual summit, maybe an x mas summit or somthin. i aint been home in a while so it would be nice to do something in charleston, or even the met too. i think sandhills would be a good place for a summit.

also, i am a huge jigga fan, but is anyone else gettin tired of hearin him??????? i compare him to mj, and right now hes on the wizards. im actually lookin forward to the movie american gangster more than his album. whenever his songs come on the radio, i put a cd in. last jay album i purchased was the blueprint, i burnt everything else, prob this one too unless he comes back wit some "coughh up a lung............"

m4s are nice too, real nice.
edit- just realized that that was an inner sock liner on the m4s :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.C

^^ No rush on the Carter jersey Chris. It will be here whenever you are ready to cop it.

You work at a Tat shop? Man I just got some new ink this past Friday. Once it heals I will take pics. Right now its lookin all scaly and crap. But the Tat is real sick though.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Well, seeing as the better sneakerheads are in or around Charleston, the summit should be here. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
Uh, better?

Just like Ron said "This isn't a competition, buy what you like, don't let what you buy like you"

or something like that. haha.

sorry, Ron.

laugh.gif

Denial [di-nahy-uhl] (noun) - disbelief in the existence or reality of a thing.

<Ye>Ohhhhhh they so sen-si-tiiiiive.</Ye>

Joke [johk] (noun) - something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
Charleston and Columbia is boring!!!!!!!!!!!
I concur with that. I'd love to go to Charlotte or even Atlanta for that matter.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Mann i want to get a tattoo now maybe a the air penny sign on my left arm and the jordan jumpman on my right arm and a godzilla on my back dunking a rim (im crazy enough to do it) lol for real.
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

TeamS.Carolina

lol u wild for that stan! man i havent got any new tat's in a couple of months!!!!!!! bout that time!

ron - how's omega's whip lookin?
ty - ur a loser for not returning my text's

was making my rounds through the web and came across these.......

:smokin
smokin.gif
TeamS.Carolina

^^^^^^^^^Those look like the dunks!!!!!!!!!!!! that bluetile and journey's have!!!!!!!!!!

And Yeah Tre Im down!!!!!!!!!!

And Bluetile got 20% off all Black box SB!!!!!!!!! Starting Friday untill all black boxes are gone!!!!!!!!!! They Said they gotta make room for the GOLD BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info TRE
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Quote:
is that, that skate store in columbiana mall?
Team SC
-I was leaving sandhills, from toll house. got some cookies.

-I was leaving where sandhills & two notch meet.

-I took a right on red, but I took it too wide, and this pickup slammed into me.

-My driver's, and back passengers doors are messed up, I couldn't get out of my side, so I had to get out on the passenger's side.
:wow:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
TeamS.Carolina