* The New TEAM SC Official post *

That sucks greencelt.
mad.gif
But Finish Line justdid a restock.
wink.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod631095

These XX3 joints are so beautiful. I picked mine up Saturday morning with no hassel at all.

I do see the kid sizes on nike.com, so I may grab a pair for the wife.

Time to sit back and wait on the Hares.
glasses.gif

My XX3's should be here tomorrow from NDC. Can't wait!

The 7/16 CD is a possibility but not a priority. Hopefully I can cop 'em though...
ohwell.gif
BTW that package is up on PYS for $399...

'll be shooting primarily sports shots, so I know high megapixels is key. Thanks.

you're going to need a lens with a low aperture.

Yea Stan I think you may be right about being the only one getting the VI this Saturday. Nice SB pick-up by the way.

The only pick-up I am focused on JB wise is that package this month.
glasses.gif
Those hares and XVI are just beautiful. That's priority for me right now, nothing else

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Those hares and XVI are just beautiful.

Yes, Ron...they are.
We got them in shipment today, and I swear I took those XVI and VII's out the box (even though it's a *female dog* to putback,
laugh.gif
...but, this might be the best package so far.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Sneak geeks just made me want those 6 rings those black/red one are fire

for that package i hope it still be around cuz i get paid on the 24 and it come out on the 21
mad.gif

^ I think it will be. Footaction Citadel mall still has the VI and XVII package left.

I gotta see what those Hares look like in person.
glasses.gif
I'll swing byFootaction and see if they got them in yet down here.

Had to put em on......skittles, m&ms, coogi whatever these are dope.
thanks Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The people at my job already asking me " How many jordans you got"

OK.. i apologize in advance for how sissy-fied this is going to sound... hahahahaha...

....but whether you do or do not watch America's Best Dance Crew on MTV, please take some time to vote for "SoReal" from Houston...

those are my peeps... my brother and i grew up with them and their siblings.. theyve been big in texas for a while (dancing under the names Marvelous Motion or UH Modern during Goodphil competitions) U of H = university of houson... and recently started winning competitions in the west coast (most recently, mostrecently World of Dance Tour 2008 Champions)... and are now trying to do it on a national level...

Check em out on the Audition episode on MTV today (or watch the full episode online at MTV)... season competition starts June 19 i think

(some of them are rockin sb dunks during the Audition, if that matters.....hahahahah)

Well, I've bee on NT for a long time now and I've learned a load of things on what to do and what not to do & stuff about shoes too lol...MY 1000THPOST...& many more lol.Thought it was only right to post it in my home forum lol

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

^^^^ yeah man we're the only ones who got *bad* taste round here.....jp don't get affend by this team

*fixed*

laugh.gif

jp. I wasn't really feeling those VI's...they aren't whack or anything, just not my style.

If it's not an OG colorway Jordan, I won't buy it, that's just me.

"augusto gusto non sped tando" = You can't dispute other people's taste.

and that goes for everybody on NT, lol.

'94 Michigan Canvas AF1's . . .

fep9qf.jpg

*EDIT*

Also picked this up yesterday(it dumps on the Carter III as far as I'm concerned) . . .

fqfrb.jpg

And got some Original Fake in yesterday too . . .

2s7ud80.jpg

^^^^^^Carter 3 been copped, weezy did his thing as usual, i was thinking album of the year, untill i heard that Andre 3k dropping lata this year

Ty- Michigan highs.
glasses.gif
No comment.
tongue.gif
And that NERD album is damn good. I was disappointed with thelast album, but this one made up for it in a big way.

Omar- Yep, 3 stacks is droppin an album towards the end of 08. This guy's guest appearance verses are better than most people's album.
laugh.gif
And Wayne's album is solid. He has a couple of songs i'm not feeling,but he did his thing.

42a253ee63605dfb4df0740ab8ff774c8b4dd0f.pjpg

July can't get here soon enough.
smokin.gif

man, i never get on here anymore. :[
sorry team. lately i've had a lot of my plate, too.
(babies, rent, workin' all the time, etc)

but anyways, a few quick comments before i jet:
-weezy blows. anything after 500 degreez and the hotboyz is garbage.
-andre 3 stacks will forever be in my top 5 greatest hip hoppers of all time, easy.
-nice michi hi's ty! always doing it big.
-n*e*r*d* cd is bomb. i thought i was the only one not feeling "fly or die", glad to see i'm not.
-few things downloaded lately, that everyone should have on their ipods: -biggie demo '92-'93, ODB: Return to the 36 chambers, Del the funkyhomosapien: both sides of the brain & i wish my brother george was here, inspectah deck: the resident patient, and the new usher. (as far as hip hop andr&b go
laugh.gif
)

aight guys, take care!

we picked them up too - (oly 6's)
can't wait for that pack this month...my 2nd pack (6/17) and will prolly wait for the 11/12....

I rarely come here nowadays too. But it's good to see everyone here hasnt changed. What up to everyone, I hope you guys are all doing well and enjoyingsummer.

I'll post a few pickups later today!
happy.gif

Take care guys!

Hey team SC whats going on. I just moved to summerville from Denver on saturday to start my new job. And was wondering what spots to go to, and who to get toknow. I moved here by myself so i dont know anybody or where any tru spots are. I been to both northwood and citdale mall, and i am still in search of a spotfor SB's. The sales people werent too friends but i understand how that goes. But if anybody could help a fellow sneaker head out that would be appricated.

Back
Top Bottom