* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Anyone that wants to use me as a reference is more than welcome to. I will help you guys out in anyway that I can.

Maurice- No sneakers, and you must have on a colllared shirt. Sometimes they do let you in with sneakers, but I know they gonna be real anal with that dresscode next week.

Ryan- Nice dunks!

jhobson- congrats on the home purchase! not a better feeling in the world.

At any rate... Bo knows I wore these today.
tongue.gif
Broke necks like crazy.

a0e25c3e236a2d9845c0a44a92eec42acc2e3a1.pjpg

Modest Pick ups from the past month or so....

33b15be262de420bef6b8a62439acb0dd7a1ff5.pjpg

This colorway deserves a pic by themselves. Simply beautiful!

5db35400ecc86f55d09c4a020c310b51c7334c3.pjpg

Will probably break these out tomorrow for the first time. Midsole are still intact... for now.
laugh.gif

35a35075ee4360f9d8c341cb09696561a42ab7c.pjpg

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

^^^^^^^^^^^^@%#*%%% SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

Yeah, okay Peter Griffin'.

roll.gif

Ron - Nice pickups! Bo Jacksons are always nice. Haurache's are fireeeee. XX3's =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some1 thought i only had like 20 pairs of shoes the other day, i found that humorous (my mom wishes that were true)
roll.gif

I don't even wanna think of how many pairs I have. I refuse to count them.
laugh.gif

AirJordan17 wrote:

some1 thought i only had like 20 pairs of shoes the other day, i found that humorous (my mom wishes that were true)
roll.gif

I don't even wanna think of how many pairs I have. I refuse to count them.
laugh.gif

Hahaha i had to semi count mine when the moving people came and got my stuff. And the lady packing my stuff just looked me when she was puttin my sneakersin boxes. She was mad because with all the sneakers and clothes i had i could clothed a third world country....
laugh.gif

So never will i show someone my entire collection. Not even if/when i getmarried. I am hiding some stuff

roll.gif

I knew that was BS when you first made that comment about downsizing.

And in all reality it gets worse. Ask me, I know all about it.
laugh.gif

jhobson5 wrote:
Ty thanks for the love man.I agree we all need to kick it 4th of July week i got that friday off work so i would be down. But i have no idea what the purple tree is. Hahah i thought i was literally was a tree that was purple and thats where people kick it at. I dunno its a small city so i could have been right.

Thanks ron and jason......^^^^say word ron!!! (tyler downsizing is like lil kim going to church, isjust won't happen)

also ron....those huaraches to say the least are dope! (anything with purple is dope to me lol)

those were the days before they ruined the huarache with all the wild and crazy kids colorways

wildcrazykid_293.jpg

by the way jason that is possibly one of the funniest things someone from out of town (or init for that matter) has said about that place

Spaceman23 happy birthday.

This weekends pick ups. And once again shout out ty for pointing me in Bzar's direction i love that store.
And sorry for the bad pic quality i was using my blackberry cuz my camera is in storage

Spaceman23 happy birthday.

Here are my pick ups from this weekend. And shout out ty for pointing me in Bzar's direction
Sorry for the poor quailty, took the pics with my blackberry

Solid pick- ups Jhobson.
pimp.gif
especially thatMacBook Pro notebook. Macs are just amazing.

How much did you get you Zoom Flights for?

And those 90 Currents are dope.
pimp.gif

Picked the black pair up at finish line for 69, and the grey and black for 69 at footlocker(dude there price matched finishline, it was great).

As far as my Mac Book Pro. LOL i am still learning how to use it. Its powerful but i am kinda lost. I should have got a tutor

Curt - Happy belated birthday(although I sent you a text at like 12:30 at night telling youHappy Birthday). I hope you had a great one. I really wish my moving in process didn't go through during your birthday and such.

Jhob - Nice pick-ups man. I wanted the AM90 Currents, but since Nike is dropping the actual InfraredAM90's again in August, I wanted to save up for multiple pairs. Also, no problem about telling you about B'zar. Gustavo is a cool dude and Andrea isa very cool wife. I strive to have a wife like her some day. Anyway, I don't mind at all telling people about B'zar because we all win in the end. The more customers they bring in, the more they can reach out and give us customers what we want.

Ron - Still up for Purple Tree on July 4th? I'm trying to get my drink on.
laugh.gif

Anybody else who wants to come, just post it in here. The sooner I know, the better chance I have ofbeing able to help us out at the door.

Finally, I have a little something something coming in the mail, and I think you guys might likeit.
wink.gif

^^^^^^^^those are beautiful. Those are one of my grails. But i can never find a DS pair that isnt in the same price range as a cadillac car paymeynt. But thatsa cop for sure....

And Ty i am all about going out friday night. You guys just gotta help a brotha out and tell me where its at. Cuz like i said, i didnt even know they had a barcar purple tree. But i am down to go for sure.

Ron - Still up for Purple Tree on July 4th? I'm trying to get my drink on.
laugh.gif

And you know this.... MAN!
laugh.gif

I will def be out there on the 4th along with Mrs. AirJordan17. Me and the wife went out there this past Saturday and we had a great time.

Yep... this sounds like a plan to me.

And Ty, I really don't wanna know what you got comin.
laugh.gif
You killinit right now man!

Maurice- I'm grabbin those Barkley samples tomorrow.

Curt- Happy B-Day dude!
glasses.gif

Speaking of brithday's, my birthday is tomorrow (July 1).
happy.gif

Maurice- No sneakers, and you must have on a colllared shirt. Sometimes they do let you in with sneakers, but I know they gonna be real anal with that dress code next week.

Last saturday when i was there i saw tons of people with kicks on. I was like damn when did they start this?!? I was there friday and saturday of this weekendbut i was a bit blitzed to notice lol

Originally Posted by jhobson5

^^^^^^^^those are beautiful. Those are one of my grails. But i can never find a DS pair that isnt in the same price range as a cadillac car paymeynt. But thats a cop for sure....

And Ty i am all about going out friday night. You guys just gotta help a brotha out and tell me where its at. Cuz like i said, i didnt even know they had a bar car purple tree. But i am down to go for sure.

It's not too hard to find. It's located in the Market in downtown Charlestonand it's pretty much right next to Wild Wings. I'm sure Ron or someone else could be more help with specific directions.

Ron - Happy Birthday in case you didn't get my text.
happy.gif

Alright sounds easy enough to find. Whats the dress code because i know this isnt denver. In denver you can wear sneakers and hats to the bar with a button up.So i need to figure that one out

The dress code is usually a collared shirt and dress shoes, but sometimes they let sneakersslide. I would just wear dress shoes to be on the safe side though. My typical Purple Tree outfit is a lacoste, jeans, and dress shoes.

Happy B-Day Ron! I might check out Purple Tree this weekend too. I know they let me wear sneakers and a hat one time onSt. Patty's day and it was on a Sat. Hopefully they let people slide again for a holiday...

Back
Top Bottom