* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Ryan - Yeah, they were real tight @S$e$ at those shows, but the memories will still liveforever in my mind.

Recent pick-ups . . .

21bpqq1.jpg

yessir many shows and sights such as Jone's Sausage Road lol....adidas,good grab finally i'm not the only one with a pair of adi dazzlers lol (i think people write off shelltoes sometimes)

ron- i saw you mention something about firefly sweet tea and simply lemonade a while back....YESSIR sounds like my type ofArnold Palmer "simply" juices/drinks are the

best ones out there imo. their orange juice, lemonade, and even their limeade (and i dont even drink limeade like that) ison point!

footpanther- havent been in about a month, but last time i went they had persian bw's in a 9.5 i believe...no big sizes though but other than that not muchelse

Ryan -
roll.gif
@ JSR, and don't forgetthe rock voice! Anyway, people do write off the Adi's a lot of time. I'm really trying to expand my collection, because the swoosh needs a break onmy end. The X-Large joints I just posted have very nice detail, and they come with 4 sets of laces(including a black pair for a more subtle look). They onlymade 500 pairs too!

(rock voice)"with arms wide opuunn" lmao!
roll.gif

yea leave it to adidas to hit you up with 30 pairs of extra laces, every time i open the box i find a new set of laces lolnice scoop.

when is the next ss party...i havent worked a weekend in about 2.5 months(but still manage over 40hours lol) so i willdefinitely be able to make it...

whats up SC..just got back from myrtle beach, and wanted to share this with you guys:

Nike Air Max 97 Lux silver/royal -200.00 69.99
eek.gif

m97lux_sil_blue_obs_10.jpg

when i left, full run up to size 10.5

Ste FF100
4642 Factory Stores Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579-0963
(843) 903-0110

Ryan- Yep.. I'm hooked to Arnold Palmers.
laugh.gif
Been drinking them all weekend. The Rasberry lemonade is
pimp.gif
I saw the limeade, but I will pick up some next time I go to the grocery store to try it out.

Ty- Nice pics. The Aquarium is really cool. I love the one in Myrtle Beach.

AJ275626-
eek.gif
Neva seen Lux anything go for thatcheap. I hope you grabbed a pair.

For the record, NCAA 10 sucks! It will be traded in for Madden 10. No way i'm passin up a 40 dolla store credit.

No new pick-ups recently, but Footlocker's EA will start next week on July 30. Got some catching up to do.

And Bo Jackson trainers.... just come out already.
laugh.gif

Sheesh Exec, no props or anything for Suite Sole finally getting some recognition?
eyes.gif

Ryan - THANKS FOR NOTICING, sir.

Suite Sole.
pimp.gif
That's major props right there.It was only a matter of time before the attention would come. I'm very happy ( but not surprised) for Gus and his staff.

Those "all white" j's are just a waiste. I never bought into the "pure" or "black cat" themes, so why should these be anydifferent? If they release I wouldn't even give these a second look.

Yes, it's ok Exec. Usually I'd hold a grudge at least a week on this, but I'ma changed man starting now . . .

It's now officially my birthday!!!

pimp.gif

Happy Bday youngbuck...my bday was 2days ago
pimp.gif

Cancer>*

whitejs2.jpg

the audacity of these fools even planning on cranking out more 2009s after thisyear is just
roll.gif

first and foremost F$%^ tyler mansour....(cheers to the roc) lol
happy b-day again man enjoy it, wear your mars 4's and what not lol

How come the SC nike outlet dont get # jordans like the ones in orlando.

Is there a difference between a nike factory store and a nike outlet?

The Orlando stores get the most heat because they do the most business. That's pretty much how it works. Your higher volume stores will always have abetter selection of products when compared with a lower volume store.

Back
Top Bottom