* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Omar- i was about to go to columbia and pick up the altitudes while i was traveling to spartanburg but i didnt feel like stopping.

i'll post my all my pick ups after the cool greys drop ( i gotta a bape pick up too u not the only one mike lol)

what up josh

Most recent pick-up...

33ygwub.jpg

Stan - you should of came thur columbia

I feel like im the only person in columbia who is getten the
Wht/blk/red 13s next saturday!!!

I guess everybody passing on em and getting the cool greys!

Flints are still available locally
Altitudes would be too if they're were more produced
White/reds will sit awhile too (they'll move faster than the Flints though)

no rush for me
happy.gif

Mike- nice pickups man, did you find that manny p stuff you was looking for?...

Ty- Dope vans dude...

Josh- Whats good homie?

Thanks Mo!

LISTEN UP TEAM S.C.!!!

Please follow the link in my sig.  Another sneaker-related first is happening in South Carolina.  You don't want to sleep on this...TRUST!

Mo.. thanks.. and yeah we got the gray paqcuiao hoody... those baseball jackets are in trouble when they go on sale too.

I am intrigued by this big mix thing...

someone slap me for just getting around to listening to 'How I Got Over'.....

Omar- nice cop on those 13's i'm a fan of the change from all "leather" to the .3M

Ty- those Vans are Ridiculous!!! the leather quality is sooooo fresh smelling

Stan- those bapes are....beautiful dark and twisted

will be headed to ATL tomorrow for the shoe game party...cant wait to get back to ATL (btw The Mansion is AWESOME)

stan what size do u wear? im here when ur ready to come off those bapes ha ......soooo who will i be seeing at the mall tomorrow morning?

I lucked out and found a reliable connect here in the low country, no lines for me. Saw the Cool Grey's last weekend and tried them on, I'm stoked. They look pretty good in person. Hope everyone gets their pairs. Merry Christmas

Spartanburg checking in...doesn't look like I'm getting the cool greys,I have work tonight (11pm-7am) and footaction will open up at 6am over here...guess I will get some extra presents...if any of yall are going out for them be safe and have a happy holiday

First In Line at Finish Line(Columbia Mall) they opened up at 5:30am

^^^1 For NOW, and 1 For LATER!!!!
Easy Pick Up, A BIGGG RUSHH CAME IN around 6:00am an SECURITY kicked everybody out, but i was already across the gate so I WAS ALL GOOD!!!!!

Tried NDC. Got charged. email from Paypal. No confirmation email from NDC. Called NDC they say it was a Paypal Error.
eyes.gif

Only issue is having to wait to get my money back
30t6p3b.gif

I had plenty of time to hit the mall for a pair but #$#* that. I'll still get a pair though.
pimp.gif

Got to Columbiana around 7:35am, DTLR opened at 8. There were 6 people ahead of me, got the last size 11. It was a lot easier and took way less time than trying on Eastbay last night, glad I got up this am.

Won a pair of CG 11's last night at The Shoe Game's 4th Anniversary event in ATL last night.

They're OK in person (definitely not worth waiting in line to fork out $175 + tax in my personal opinion).  I guess I never really cared for these since I could never get the images/visuals of MJ on the Wizards out of my head.  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Tried NDC. Got charged. email from Paypal. No confirmation email from NDC. Called NDC they say it was a Paypal Error.
eyes.gif

Only issue is having to wait to get my money back
30t6p3b.gif

I had plenty of time to hit the mall for a pair but #$#* that. I'll still get a pair though.
pimp.gif

No worries, if you're willing SMS in Orangeburg has sizes left. My pair got scooped up at 7:30 tonight
happy.gif

that lucky bastard Tyler one a pair of Cool Grays LOL ...for some reason i just knew he would win something because he was talking

against them so daggone much...

Cyhi the Prince and Young Joc made an appearance at the event as well, but few knew who Cyhi was and no one cared about Young Joc lol...S/O

to illwill and LA for riding out there.

Back
Top Bottom