The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliffs

- op creates thread about "white fragility"

- medium interest

- systematic racism arrises somehow

- ninjahood enters thread and denies its existence. Encourages others to "get yours"

- anger ensues

- interests arrise. Popcorn is eaten.

- various nters shame ninjahood for giving advice considering his current situation.

- timid tebow lets it be known that he is indeed not timid.

- ninjahood can drive things the average nter cannot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some of ya need to go find out what class A CDL tractor Trailer Drivers make w/ hazmat endorsements & seaport credentials..(its alot)

my home boy that transports cars in a 10 car trailor makes 2-3g's a week...

no cognitive skills?

Car_transporter_003.JPG

99% of ya cant drive this, i can.

99% ? so that means you are the 1%. ego is one hell of a drug

I have not seen one person in this thread cape for ninja or his ignorance. I'm pretty sure we're all talking about the talking down of a specific job, especially one that can make you lots of money.

But continue to run with the narrative that you want bruh

It's been said a million times nobody is talking down on truck driving. Fact of the matter this da sky is da limit narrative just so happens to not match up very well with rent control & financing Cubans. But keep running with whatever bs you tryna push to try to disguise your guys incompetence :lol:

Fam & your mother been doing the merengue over shoe boxes for years now. And instead of putting her in her own home

jokes on u, we aint buying property in da United States b..we taking that money back to DR, and cop property, rent it out and pay zero property tax...cuz when u own ish on DR its yours forever.

in da meantime imma b making my cheese doing this Truckin career wit miniscule overhead counting this paper. whiteman or not :pimp:

When poverty is so rampant in the DR, you bragging about paying no property tax :smh: :lol:

jokes on u, we aint buying property in da United States b..we taking that money back to DR, and cop property, rent it out and pay zero property tax...cuz when u own ish on DR its yours forever.

in da meantime imma b making my cheese doing this Truckin career wit miniscule overhead counting this paper. whiteman or not
pimp.gif
Most folk on NT get cheese whiteman or not. 

It's been said a million times nobody is talking down on truck driving. Fact of the matter this da sky is da limit narrative just so happens to not match up very well with rent control & financing Cubans. But keep running with whatever bs you tryna push to try to disguise your guys incompetence :lol:

Fake laughing emoji

:rofl: Exactly. I commend truck drivers because they work  hard, but Id rather work smarter not harder. 

So what field of work are you in now bruh? You keep bringing up careers, Working smart not hard, talking down on 150k , and all i heard is you're maybe getting another degree and waiting for that inheritance to kick in. Which is all well and good, but does not put you in a position to knock another man's pockets under any circumstance.

I mean getting a CDL isn't even that hard,

:lol:

class A CDL sir...

driving 45' semi tractors wit 10+ gears & backing it up in any kind of weather is da antithesis of easy.

So what field of work are you in now bruh? You keep bringing up careers, Working smart not hard, talking down on 150k , and all i heard is you're maybe getting another degree and waiting for that inheritance to kick in. Which is all well and good, but does not put you in a position to knock another man's pockets under any circumstance.

Stop caping for ninja

Fake rolling laughing emoji

waiting on his grandma to croak to come back on NT & stunt :lol: :smh:

Not knocking him  just saying he has no room to look down on folk who challenge systematic white supremacy or folk who cant navigate through many barriers in society.   His money isnt that long if he couldn't cop the Jesus piece and the Cuban link chain at the same time.

Property ain't **** in DR if it's not within city limits.

My Pops recently sold his old house he had outside of Santiago for a measly $60k in US money.

class A CDL sir...

driving 45' semi tractors wit 10+ gears & backing it up in any kind of weather is da antithesis of easy.

Another extreme example. Didn't call truck driving easy, said it wasn't that hard. The reason truck drivers make so much is demand out pacing supply, and a barriar to entry.

I mean I'm sure if I sent you one of my research papers and you have to mathematically derive a regression equation, you would find that extremely difficult too

Like I said I respect your work, but you're not doing wizardry famb

Last edited:
waiting on his grandma to croak to come back on NT & stunt
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I'm not like you,  I wouldn't waste granny's money on dumb stuff like chains, shoes, and jerseys. My financial adviser is setting me up for an early retirement. 

Such a good read. Then I got to page 6, and people made this the Ninja show as always. Then skip from page 6 to 15, and same mess :lol:

C'mon y'all. Why does NT always feel the need to invest so much energy into certain members?

class A CDL sir...

Neither is performing life saving neurosurgical operations, engineering military aircrafts, or proposing new scientific theories but I think you got that covered in the 99% of things you can do and the rest of us can't right

Keep driving a 10 gear tractor in a blizzard with an ego though, you the rest of us are just jealous that we're cognitally inferior to ever do such a thing

Last edited:
As opposed to waiting on your mom to trapeze over shoe boxes to inherit her government welfare? Negro please.
Howling. Im no diff than your boy Trump ninja. Trump inherited money too. 

Such a good read. Then I got to page 6, and people made this the Ninja show as always. Then skip from page 6 to 15, and same mess :lol:

C'mon y'all. Why does NT always feel the need to invest so much energy into certain members?

NT's fixation with NH does make me raise an eyebrow often. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom