The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope you guys who knocked the truck driver thing are cooking beyond belief.

I must say, with the way Tebow letting them shots fly it's slightly admirable Ninja aint clapped back and mentioned that drank yet. I'd have been let that **** fly

I really hope you guys who knocked the truck driver thing are cooking beyond belief.

word

im talking mid six f**** ***** status, cuz no one who got a grain of common sense gonna shade a industry thats at MINIMUM gettin serious chicken.

Last edited:
roll.gif

@TimidTebow claims to make six figures. I wonder what field of work ol boy is in?
i said Ill be making six figures next year.  My grandmother passed away and left me  a grip  of property, just have to go through probate. Plus im planning on getting a PhD so I can become a college professor. My cousin has the plug at his university where he teaches. 

i said Ill be making six figures next year.  My grandmother passed away and left me  a grip  of property, just have to go through probate. Plus im planning on getting a PhD so I can become a college professor. My cousin has the plug at his university where he teaches. 

So nepotism allows you to talk down?

Systemic racism is definitely real my dad told me a conversation he had with the COO of his company who confidentially stated to him that he promoted a white candidate over a black candidate even though the black candidate was better qualified...

There was nothing the black candidate did that "stopped him from getting it in ameirca in 2016 point blank period b" except for the bias of the director who happened to choose the other candidate solely because he was white

If you're pushing a boxtruck with a cdl delivering packages or doing construction that requires no cognitive skill or extraordinary effort you obviously won't experience such a bias as no educated professionals would do it and the majority of your coworkers are minorities with nothing more than a high school diploma if that

However if you're applying for a white collar position such as a clinical nursing supervisor for an entire borough these events may hinder the progression of your career...I've seen it first hand

So nepotism allows you to talk down?

this dude basically dancing on his Grandmother's coffin countin her estate to brag... :lol: :smh: this is what we doin now?

this dude basically dancing on his Grandmother's coffin countin her estate to brag...
laugh.gif
mean.gif
this is what we doin now?
You doing the same thing in yo mammas rent controlled condo in the heights and bragging about your family's property in the DR. 

Fam & your mother been doing the merengue over shoe boxes for years now. And instead of putting her in her own home she continues to practice gymnastics over shoes while her son finances necklaces :lol: That's what we call doing it? That's da American dream? Da sky is da limit!

Last edited:
Trump  inherited generational wealth and  you honor him for being a good businessman ninja. Why cant you respek me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom