The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys really caping for this dude?

They haven't seen da full ignorance on display.

Only know of his post about women, kicks, comics, and clothing.

If they ventured into the political thread, confederate flag thread, trump thread they'd put the capes down.

This the same guy who said the Transatlantic Slave Trade was a cakewalk

They don't knooow, who he beee

Last edited:
We calling rent controlled cabins in Washington heights condos now?
roll.gif
roll.gif

some of ya need to go find out what class A CDL tractor Trailer Drivers make w/ hazmat endorsements & seaport credentials..(its alot)

my home boy that transports cars in a 10 car trailor makes 2-3g's a week...

no cognitive skills?

Car_transporter_003.JPG

99% of ya cant drive this, i can.

They haven't seen da full ignorance on display.

Only know of his post about women, kicks, comics, and clothing.

If they ventured into the political thread, confederate flag thread, trump thread they'd put the capes down.

This the same guy who said the Transatlantic Slave Trade was a cakewalk

You even got black dudes in here caping for that clown. That slave trade comment would make any black man go straight in your grill if said in real life. But somehow pointing out his willful ignorance is "disgusting" :lol: These dudes are hilarious

some of ya need to go find out what class A CDL tractor Trailer Drivers make w/ hazmat endorsements & seaport credentials..(its alot)

no cognitive skills?

Car_transporter_003.JPG

So 144k before taxes? Imagine making more than that  while working nine months a year and 2 days a week. 

You even got black dudes in here caping for that clown. That slave trade comment would make any black man go straight in your grill if said in real life. But somehow pointing out his willful ignorance is "disgusting"
laugh.gif
These dudes are hilarious
But im a lame 
roll.gif

this dude basically dancing on his Grandmother's coffin countin her estate to brag... :lol: :smh: this is what we doin now?
You doing the same thing in yo mammas rent controlled condo in the heights and bragging about your family's property in the DR. 

u sound like a über palomo talking bout dead Grandma property b. :lol: what my mom got hers, i might as well talk to ur grandfather, or someone else wit da chicken.

Lets close the thread and let ninja bask in his truck driving glory. 

u sound like a über palomo talking bout dead Grandma property b.
laugh.gif
what my mom got hers, i might as well talk to ur grandfather, or someone else wit da chicken.
What granny left me is mines though lol............. Same way with  what Trump's folk left him is his.....

Last edited:
You even got black dudes in here caping for that clown. That slave trade comment would make any black man go straight in your grill if said in real life. But somehow pointing out his willful ignorance is "disgusting" :lol: These dudes are hilarious

I have not seen one person in this thread cape for ninja or his ignorance. I'm pretty sure we're all talking about the talking down of a specific job, especially one that can make you lots of money.

But continue to run with the narrative that you want bruh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dead at the title change. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

no cognitive skills?

Car_transporter_003.JPG

So you're saying you're cognitally superior than 99% of NT? Or did you just practice driving it until you were able to properly?

I think 99% of us would rather not lug that giant machine around on a 105 degree afternoon in August

Last edited:
I have not seen one person in this thread cape for ninja or his ignorance. I'm pretty sure we're all talking about the talking down of a specific job, especially one that can make you lots of money.

So you're saying you're cognitally superior than 99% of NT? Or did you just practice driving it until you were able to properly?

I think 99% of us would rather not lug that giant machine around on a 105 degree afternoon in August
roll.gif
Exactly. I commend truck drivers because they work  hard, but Id rather work smarter not harder. 

tf happened in here

Cliffs

- op creates thread about "white fragility"

- medium interest

- systematic racism arrises somehow

- ninjahood enters thread and denies its existence. Encourages others to "get yours"

- anger ensues

- interests arrise. Popcorn is eaten.

- various nters shame ninjahood for giving advice considering his current situation.

- timid tebow lets it be known that he is indeed not timid.

- ninjahood can drive things the average nter cannot.

Last edited:

Yea dudes in here taking it to foul territories. Yall chill out man

no cognitive skills?

Car_transporter_003.JPG

That's nice. But the thing is, it is probably easier for us to learn how to do that than you learning to do some of our careers.

I mean getting a CDL isn't even that hard, most of my buddies at UMD got one to get a job driving the campus bus.

They got CDLs to get beer money. I respect your work, but it isn't rocket science famb. And it is funny you're using an extreme example to argue your point.

And the reason drivers make so much is not because of some great natural born skill the got.

Last edited:
Fam & your mother been doing the merengue over shoe boxes for years now. And instead of putting her in her own home

jokes on u, we aint buying property in da United States b..we taking that money back to DR, and cop property, rent it out and pay zero property tax...cuz when u own ish on DR its yours forever.

in da meantime imma b making my cheese doing this Truckin career wit miniscule overhead counting this paper. whiteman or not :pimp:

I work for a trucking company and can confirm they are indeed getting big money. The dudes that only run the local runs and work 8-10 hrs a day make 60-70k and the over the road guys make 100ish+ depending where their going. Very in demand field and expected to be a big shortage in the next 5 years plus. But I'm not taking nobody side in this **** measuring contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom