The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is knocking what makes you happy, we're knocking using anecdotal evidence to argue against macro trends, especially when that experience is so narrow.

da entire US Dominican population is "anecdotal"..i dont see how u cant use successful stories of many minorities and use da model to upscale that.

da response i always hear from folks who wanna perpetual "systematic/structural" meme is "well not everyone can so we gotta make da system overcompensate...etc.." and thats where folks lose it & go off da rails..

life isn't fair...life is what u make of it.

if i walked about all day mad i didn't have da physique of lebron James and getting Alex Rodriguez checks if be bitter as eff.

that systemic rhetoric breeds disenchantment & disenfranchisement. aspirational words tend to go ALOT farther.
No one is mad they dont walk around looking like lebron james b, people are mad because when they walk into interviews and they dont look the part because of skin color they dont get the job, people are mad because they get pulled over for being black, people are mad because they get unjustly followed around stores, people are mad because inner city schools dont get the same funding for education rich towns do. Just because it hasn't happened to you( which it probably has but because you have the mindset of ben carson you probably wont notice) doesnt mean it dont happen to other people. Nobody is asking for hand outs we just asking to be treated the same when we walk through that door for necessities we need ie: Jobs, Education, shopping for items needed to live, etc. if you cant understand that and sympathize with that you are truly lost b.

like i said, i aint waiting around for people to like me or not, im makin ish happen.

ya wanna dwell on da past? ya wanna dwell on who don't like ya? seems like alot of wasted energy that could be better served by maximizing your own movement & potential.

u can't make some one "like u".

reminds me of obese people using da crutches of "fat acceptance movement" to keep living da status quo instead of working on becoming physical works of art.

No one is knocking what makes you happy, we're knocking using anecdotal evidence to argue against macro trends, especially when that experience is so narrow.

da entire US Dominican population is "anecdotal"..i dont see how u cant use successful stories of many minorities and use da model to upscale that.

da response i always hear from folks who wanna perpetual "systematic/structural" meme is "well not everyone can so we gotta make da system overcompensate...etc.." and thats where folks lose it & go off da rails..

life isn't fair...life is what u make of it.

if i walked about all day mad i didn't have da physique of lebron James and getting Alex Rodriguez checks if be bitter as eff.

that systemic rhetoric breeds disenchantment & disenfranchisement. aspirational words tend to go ALOT farther.
No one is mad they dont walk around looking like lebron james b, people are mad because when they walk into interviews and they dont look the part because of skin color they dont get the job, people are mad because they get pulled over for being black, people are mad because they get unjustly followed around stores, people are mad because inner city schools dont get the same funding for education rich towns do. Just because it hasn't happened to you( which it probably has but because you have the mindset of ben carson you probably wont notice) doesnt mean it dont happen to other people. Nobody is asking for hand outs we just asking to be treated the same when we walk through that door for necessities we need ie: Jobs, Education, shopping for items needed to live, etc. if you cant understand that and sympathize with that you are truly lost b.

like i said, i aint waiting around for people to like me or not, im makin ish happen.

ya wanna dwell on da past? ya wanna dwell on who don't like ya? seems like alot of wasted energy that could be better served by maximizing your own movement & potential.

u can't make some one "like u".

reminds me of obese people using da crutches of "fat acceptance movement" to keep living da status quo instead of working on becoming physical works of art.
Lmao being fat and being a POC dont correlate fam, the fact you cant comprehend systematic racism is just hilarious. No one is dwelling in the past, the problem is people in power that dont like us have an effect on our future

Last edited by a moderator:
So now the people who speak against white supremacy and systemic racism are just complaining because people "don't like" them

The depth of ignorance involved with that kind of thinking is truly astounding

funny how ninjahood talks about dwelling in the past yet he holds this resentment towards haiti because of what they did to the DR. irony

Da sky is da limit but you limited to a crawl space, da Jesus in your back pocket & a lienholder on a damn necklace :lol: Lets get back on topic as always ninjas intellectual capacity just isn't sharp enough to participate in debate such as this. Jerseys, jewelry (no finance) & sneaks we can talk all day though :nthat:

No. Systematic racism will never end.

Why? Because the people that are in charge of that system are the same people that are being asked to make it fair.

Show me a team that is blowing out their opponent that will voluntarily allow it to become a close game.

No chance

funny how ninjahood talks about dwelling in the past yet he holds this resentment towards haiti because of what they did to the DR. irony

who said i got beef wit Haitians? :lol:

explaining DR independence day is now beefing wit Haitians? :lol:

identity threads on NT = never a dull moment.

you seem to talk down on haiti. in the bahamas thread you were saying haiti is an inferior destination for tourists because they don't have electricity. stick to shoes and jewelry since that is more of your thing.

Last edited:
I hope that new Supreme Preview drops tomorrow... if one culture brought together every race its Skateboarding

and

PUNK ROCK

you seem to talk down on haiti. in the bahamas thread you were saying haiti is an inferior destination for tourists because they don't have electricity. stick to shoes and jewelry since that is more of your thing.

haiti's tourism industry being inferior to da Dominican Republic is a statistical fact thou...dont be mad at da facts b.
i can take u to tourist spots JUST on Santo Domingo.

haiti's tourism industry being inferior to da Dominican Republic is a statistical fact thou...dont be mad at da facts b.

just because less people go to haiti for tourism doesn't really mean it's inferior. you are failing to see that it's different strokes for different folks.

just because less people go to haiti for tourism doesn't really mean it's inferior. you are failing to see that it's different strokes for different folks.

im talking raw #'s and da industries intake.

DR's Tourism industry is Booming.

Haiti's is not. they gotta do serious infrastructure investments before they even attempt to pump more tourist into their country.

im talking raw #'s and da industries intake.

DR's Tourism industry is Booming.

Haiti's is not. they gotta do serious infrastructure investments before they even attempt to pump more tourist into their country.

the fact that you even neglect systematic racism just shows how bias your opinions are.

Show me a team that is blowing out their opponent that will voluntarily allow it to become a close game.

No chance

ap_us_roster_basketball_82961798.jpg

>D

Dominicans on da island & da ones making money enterprising ALL  share my sentiments.

if u go out and get it? u shall be rewarded.

some of us go out and getting by any means (no encouraging) but i can say none of us sitting around waiting for ish to happen.

If we had that defeated systemic mindset my parents wouldn't even left da island.
Lol. False. My girl is 100% Dominicano. Has family here and on the island. Comes from a well to do family and all that. 

They're ashamed of the dominicans who like you deny their Afro lineage. They are completely aware of the systematic racism employed in America. It's not as simple as going out and getting it. 

I'm well aware my girl and her family are the minority, but your ignorance doesn't qualify an entire group of people.

Something to ponder: For every psychological traumatic experience you see play out in America there is some type of aid and relief for those affected to bounce back. Currently, the most notable thing you see is VETS with PTSD. There's a certain understanding and treatment for hose who are and have endured that. Slavery speaks for itself in terms of psychological trauma. What type of aid and assistance do you see for those affected by it? Even if you wanna make the argument that it was a generational thing, imagine soldiers with PTSD raising kids and never being treated for it. You can kinda see how we got to where we're at now

They're ashamed of the dominicans who like you deny their Afro lineage.

who's denying that? da problem ya got is we also not denying our native taino ancestry & Spaniard history, which culminates into what makes a Hispanic/latino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom