The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

The only way this day could be better is if Mt. Davis weren't here and I could enjoy the Oakland Hills.

We're a mockery of a franchise? We're in rebuilding lol, one of the better farm systems in the league. If I'm not mistaken, the A's don't spend any money. When the Astros rebuild the foundation and establish a core, I have no doubt in my mind we'll return to spending 100 mill on a roster

The Astros better become spenders, with a stadium as nice as the one they have there's no excuse for not packing it with fans to see a competitive team.

Last edited:
We will. The new ownership group has pretty much said were in full rebuilding mode. We could have spent this off-season but there wasn't any point in spending 50 million to finish 4th in the division when you can spend 25 million and finish 5th. Trust me, this market loves the team. We're just waiting for the prospects to cultivate and establish a core group of players, then they'll spend in free agency

I cracked up when I saw the Kurt Angle theme. A+ response. :lol:

Again, I wish I was at today's game. Sweep!

To Josh Donaldson's coming out to Regulators... I was convinced he was from the LBC. I found out he's from Pensacola, Florida. :tongue:

Last edited:
I have a feeling he is hurt. I just can't trust him. If I was beane, I'd call the pirates and try to pick up Burnett for a 1 year rental. I'm sure it wouldn't take much. Plus he'd be a nice veteran to add.

This starting pitching is pissing me off. Everything that I thought wouldn't be clicking early is, and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom