The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

We've won 1 playoff series under the Billy tenure. I don't care what our payroll has been, I'm pretty sure that's the fewest or one of the fewest amount of playoff series wins in that time. It's unacceptable and ridiculous how he gets a pass for it. I appreciate what Billy did over a decade ago but it's time to clear house and move on.

17 more K's and 3 more errors. We are truly the laughing stock in all of professional sports.

Curt Young fired. Kind of surprising to me.

He's not the reason this team can't play defense and makes fundamental mistakes left and right.

Last edited:
Curt Young fired. Kind of surprising to me.
He's not the reason this team can't play defense and makes fundamental mistakes left and right.

Yeah but he's the reason sonny grey can't make it past the 4th inning. Jharel cotton is trash. Jesse Hahn inconsistent. Madson sucks. Montas can't find locate pitches. All good reasons he outta here.

Chapman is out with a knee infection. Should know by tomorrow how long he'll be sidelined.

Four games back of the second Wild Card spot. If we can get to .500 by the ASB, and our bullpen and defense shape up, we could compete.

Last edited:
sweep the yanks. get swept by the astros. sweep the white sox. team is as bipolar as some of my ex-gfs in college

I'm telling you guys, let the pitching and defense stabilize and we're a playoff-competitive team. Just won't be this year.

Totally forgot about our MLB longest active streak of not being no-hit. Streak remains intact at 4,139 consecutive games.

Back
Top Bottom