Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
55B9327C-1F8F-489C-9587-99DF2C5F35F5.jpeg

Dc continues to regress

Nelson and amare literally a non favtor o yea d line continue to be a non factor.

Great way to leave oakland 3rd in division

Be prepared for Derek Carr post game to say it was a great game, he feels great, just have a couple things they have to change. All while holding a big kool aid smile

I’m ready for Carr to say at press conference it was my fault just like he did all last year.

Offensively:
1st half we had a ton of formations. Spread the ball around nicely. Marshawn was runnin nice. Carr kept nice tempo. We even had no huddle a couple of times.
Idk what happened in the 2nd half. Carr literally became the checkdown captain.

The last pick 6 was so easy to read since everything was going underneath.

Defensively:
Was pretty much what I expected. We simply just don’t have a lot of talent on that side of the ball. But all things considered, I think they played well.

Well. It's not like the Rams are trash. So the loss was semi-expected. Was just hoping for more on offense

Yeah but this was a winnable game. Defense held its own in the first half even with the two PIs and all the offensive penalties. The JV team came out in the 2nd.

Welp. Both Mack and the Raiders showed a good first half with the edge to Khalil. And both disappeared in the second half. Damn it.

what I hope to see tonight:

Derek to establish himself as the leader of this team
Cooper to prove that he can be a #1 guy
Jordy to fill that Crab role
Beastmode with 20+ carries
Irvin to put some fire in this young defense
Someone to step up on D, lots of names with a lil buzz who need to prove it

nope
nope
nope
nope
nope
nope

Macks mknday night game was exactly how he was for 3 years here.

I personally dont get how he got def mvp. Im a fan nevetheless but you cant tell me that year his stats were mindblowing and no hurries should not be a stat.

How does this same sorry o coordinator continue 2 b employed by us? The offense literally hasnt changed and were still predictable. Cook was the only guy who had it going on offense. And why did we struggle to get plays snapped higher then 5 seconds?we have 3 new offensive pieces and we look like a new group out there.

I don't care how good the rams look. We git outcoached. We had 0 hurries on goff and we never blitzed

2nd half was a joke. Carr looked great in first half then we come out in the second half and act like we can't thrown the ball more than 5 yards. D line was disappointing, Goff had all day all game. We could have won this game but Carr folded

This team is rebuilding but they kept the wrong players. Should have rebuilt around Mack. The oline has tons of money invested for what? Carr doesn’t look great either. They will be going to Vegas with nobody

Man if Eli Manning can get the job done doing some boneheaded plays Carr should be able to put up numbers too. Getting ints throwing passes where he trusts his receiver to make I play I can live with. But that BS last night throw to I can only assume Nelson is unacceptable.

Stop trying to be a "good student" field general of the game and be a gun slinging IDGAF a-hole General Patton type. Stop the cute sh*t. Channel the Blanda, the Favre, The Snake.

You're not Tom Brady. Or A A Ron. You don't have that skill set. Go out there use the Arm talent that got your drafted and rifle the f*cking ball.

2016 that's what you did. 2017, you tried to prove you were a "student of the game".

Heed the advice of Drew Bledsoe

Definitely seems that way. He’s scared to get touched so he’ll check down.
It's very obvious at this point. He's not the same guy. It's purely mental for him. He has to get his head right or he'll never be the same guy. He literally doesn't even try to extend plays no more or even go all the way thru his progressions. And forget about it when we play Talib or Peters. Carr is straight up scared of those dudes. They own him.

Back
Top Bottom