Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
And Amari soft, sorry love the kid but he's not #1 receiver material. He'll be out after the season

Coop is starting to disappoint buuut I don’t think it’s all on him. Carrr won’t throw long. And if he does it’s picked it off target. That injury still in his head or he just a bust. Hate to say that this early but yo it’s unacceptable at this point...

5DB1115C-AA17-4F74-95D1-6A49249F9952.jpeg

:lol: :lol:

I wouldn't say he's a bust yet. But if he continues what we saw in the second half last night and all last season I think it's fair to call him a bust. That leg injury seriously messed him up mentally tho, it's clear

So we cut him bc he might get suspended, but we’re resigning bc he hasn’t been suspended YET. The league is gonna issue the suspension the day after he signs. It’s only right.

DC was a whole different player in the 2nd half. He was 20/24 with 199 yards and 1 pick in the end zone. Idk wtf happened during halftime.

DC was a whole different player in the 2nd half. He was 20/24 with 199 yards and 1 pick in the end zone. Idk wtf happened during halftime.
Play calling was vanilla and the same as the first half. LA adjusted and we didn't. Gruden dropped the ball last night and Derek **** the bed. He was worried about Donald and Suh and he didn't go to the wideouts because he scared of Peters and Talib. He has always been below average against those 2 corners

To be honest, the Rams are the far superior team in damn near every position. When it was time to take control of the game they were able to do so.

Lining up against the Broncos next week I think will be an obtainable game. I had us probably losing to the Rams with Mack, once we traded him so late I already knew the outcome.

And I hear people talking about we had absolutely zero pressure on Goff last night and it’s true, but I’m willing to give our young DL the benefit of the doubt to grow into it. No reason to be so damn harsh on them, they all expected to have Mack around too.

I’d rather he overthrow it on a 40 yarder than check down for 3 yards. Go routes and let the receivers make a play. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. He should know that considering he idolizes Mamba.

Our defense actually did ok, all things considered. Some QB pressure and the score may not have been the same. I’m more annoyed at how DC played in the 2nd half.

I’d rather he overthrow it on a 40 yarder than check down for 3 yards. Go routes and let the receivers make a play. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. He should know that considering he idolizes Mamba.
He needs to get his mentality back. Gun slinger. Gruden gotta allow him to let it fly!!

Other random takeaways:

Did Karl Joseph get any playing time? :smh:

Marshawn had little carries in the 2nd half as well. I thought he was pretty damn effective and I don’t understand why they didn’t ride him more. I get that they want to preserve him - but **** that...let Beast Mode Beast Out and feed him. That alone probably closed some passing lanes for Carr. Rams wasn’t worried about Doug Martin.

For having such a dynamic set of WR’s I think the DB’s did okay. Conley covering Cooks is tough, and given its his 1st real test I think he did okay.

I know it’s Aaron Donald and Suh but Osemele was having a tough time. Didn’t hear much from Kolton Miller which must be a good thing. Weird seeing Penn at RT.

Lee Smith with the clutch long snapping :lol: I was fully expecting the game to come down to a botched snap at one point.

I won’t even go into the Carr thing right now...hopefully he stops playing so damn scared. When you release the ball at 2.2 seconds, your WR’s ain’t ever gonna get the ball.

Yeah Joseph should have got more snaps. Overall defense was ok. We Def should keep feeding Marshawn. He looks fresh

Back
Top Bottom