Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Carr looked great tho. Crushing loss. We needed TD's but got field goals. This game should have been 21 -0 at half if we execute red zone offense

Our defense did ok in the first half again, but just ran out of gas in the 2nd. The O got stagnant again. This is what happens when you play not to lose instead of play to win. Gotta always play like you’re down.

We wasted a all time great performance from Carr. This team is still better than last year. The wins will come. Jon called a good game but that 4&1 came back to bite them.

We wasted a all time great performance from Carr. This team is still better than last year. The wins will come. Jon called a good game but that 4&1 came back to bite them.
Great game plan on back to back weeks. Gruden still has it. We just need to execute. The game is a game of inches and execution and we didn't execute on key plays and it bit us. I believe the wins will start coming as well. We can easily be 2 and 0 if we just execute

I think the planning was good too. Just execution. Lots of faith in his players to step up and on his defense there. On to the undefeated Miami Dolphins.

I understand Gruden wanting Carr to let the ball out as quick as possible to counter the pass rush and then mix in some deep plays. Last week Carr didn't do the latter. This week was way better.

Make it 1-2. common.

3076883F-61F1-4E25-8244-9E864841C071.jpeg

Great Baker Mayfield era begins with a bang just in time to come to Oakland next week.

Whatever, get this W over the Dolphins and make Baker look like a rookie. Gunther better have this dude perplexed lol.

I think they have the most takeaways in the league at 10 or something. If Baker is legit, they might actually be back.

Baker looks legit

And Myles Garrett well on his way to becoming the next Khalil Mack / Von Miller type player.

But I wouldn't go so far to say the Browns actually "back" yet.

Baker looks legit

And Myles Garrett well on his way to becoming the next Khalil Mack / Von Miller type player.

But I wouldn't go so far to say the Browns actually "back" yet.

Not just yet, but their roster looks good. Kind of the same mold as the bears. Defense is solid and they’ve been in need of a QB for yearssss.

Gameday! Gotta get this W or we can kiss any hope of at least a .500 season away. All we gotta do is finish! Show up in the second half. We dominated both first halves in the first 2 weeks. We gotta find a way to play 4 quarters

Back
Top Bottom