Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
I think you guys are making it deeper than it needs to be. Pause. Regardless of how bad of an owner we have, I take it season by season. If we have a winning season, everything will be cool for a while. IIRC there was far less complaining in 2016. Winning solves everything. We just need to win one week at a time and have our $125 mil QB play like one. Mack doesn’t throw the ball btw.

I used to think like that but take a deeper look at all of sports. Teams that win a lot have great owners that know how to win. Bad owner teams hardly ever win and some mediocre owners get lucky once in a while. The 2016 season was fun but they built on it. In fact they tore it down.

I used to think like that but take a deeper look at all of sports. Teams that win a lot have great owners that know how to win. Bad owner teams hardly ever win and some mediocre owners get lucky once in a while. The 2016 season was fun but they built on it. In fact they tore it down.

I’m not ignoring the fact that we have an inept owner. As a fan, I have a choice. Either I groan about it every day or root for the players on Sunday. I can’t do much else as a fan, other than ditch the team. I’m well aware of the organization’s dysfunction.

Kolton Miller seems to be doing well, but Penn seems to stil be adjusting to the right side.

Not watching the game, but are they moving cooper all over the place or are him and Carr just in sync today? Box score looks real nice

This team can’t finish.

That stupid *** 3rd and 9 paaa for 4 yards killed it.

I get hella irritated when the announcers are like “Carr get rid of the ball so fast” like it’s a good thing :smh:

Back
Top Bottom