The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by Mister916

xan9xd.gif

laugh.gif

LMAO at Servbot looking maddd Scared with his arms up and face expression after hitting sabretooth.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

whats up with Capcom dudes saying we are taking teams too serious and half of their avys feature their char beating up a marvel char.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess he doesn't know the meaning of fun.

Lmao, they got a guy trying to take Deadpool over at their thread and their op already has him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

So..who is left?

loads of characters. street fighter (either though mst are taken) everyone from resident evil, devil may cry. who are you interested in
nerd.gif

Lol wowww. Who is the dude that's tryin to get deadpool? Isn't JSteezz deadpool already? He had a deadpool avy when he posted in our thread.

And I'm promoting Mister916 to one of our Team Captain/Post Mod if he accepts. And that dude 173, who u interested in? Edit: yea mister916 is correct,let's jus stay in team capcom for now. Last thing we want is any team's thread to get locked.

Resident Evil series, and lots more.

Team Marvel is being all pissy about our team aying that we're being too serious and that our avys are making fun of them.
laugh.gif
What's the deal?

Come on Mindless, don't go and troll in Marvels thread. You guys are better than that.

Let's just stay in your guys thread and if we're provoked then we go. Not trying to see this thread get locked

Originally Posted by chino905

Lol wowww. Who is the dude that's tryin to get deadpool? Isn't JSteezz deadpool already? He had a deadpool avy when he posted in our thread.

And I'm promoting Mister916 to one of our Team Captain/Post Mod if he accepts.

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

but deadpool is my favorite and i ddint read all the pages to see you post so i requested him before i saw

i agreed to share

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

He had Deadpool before he made the Team Marvel thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on Mindless, don't go and troll in Marvels thread. You guys are better than that.

Let's just stay in your guys thread and if we're provoked then we go. Not trying to see this thread get locked
Well, honestly, I didn't say anything about being better, but I'll edit that just to avoid any crap from them, I guess.

We have to be the best team on Niketalk. These avy's are incredible.

Thank you to the guys who made this possible (more than I risk naming for fear of leaving out anyone in particular).

TEAM CAPCOM!

Originally Posted by The Minister

So..who is left?

loads of characters. street fighter (either though mst are taken) everyone from resident evil, devil may cry. who are you interested in
nerd.gif

Well checking the OG post. Fei Long is still available?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Thank you to the guys who made this possible (more than I risk naming for fear of leaving out anyone in particular).

TEAM CAPCOM!
yeah he his just get an avy. here you go http://www.fightersgenera...haracters/feilong-a.html
You quoted the wrong person.
dc3258ee4ca3da7171b53cea087d48b04748a60.gif

FUUUU I HIT MY POST LIMIT!!

Worst part of my evenings
smh.gif

Got bored and made this
e2fip.gif

So..who is left?

nerd.gif

Well checking the OG post. Fei Long is still available?
nerd.gif
Yes Fei Long is still availabe and here is the link for his avys. http://www.fightersgenera...haracters/feilong-a.html

If you need a sig, let me know and i'll hook u up with one. And Welcome to Team Capcom.

And XCellz, i think 916 has a few more avys to do before he does yours, so it might take a while.

Yo guys let's not go into the Marvel thread for now .... They have enough with the fake Deadpool going around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

TEAM CAPCOM!
yeah he his just get an avy. here you go http://www.fightersgenera...haracters/feilong-a.html
You quoted the wrong person.
dc3258ee4ca3da7171b53cea087d48b04748a60.gif

FUUUU I HIT MY POST LIMIT!!
roll.gif

at myself. i meant dude who wanted fei.

Yeah, I apologized and edited my original post just to do damage control. I'll just keep my nose out of there.

Back
Top Bottom