The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Its always funny when random marvel ppl pop up
laugh.gif

somebody need to snatch up cody from final fight/street fighter

im surprised no one has picked dhalsim yet

Very true. There's still Resident Evil characters, too. So, it's not like we don't have good people available.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

We have to be the best team on Niketalk. These avy's are incredible.

Thank you to the guys who made this possible (more than I risk naming for fear of leaving out anyone in particular).

TEAM CAPCOM!
yeah he his just get an avy. here you go http://www.fightersgenera...haracters/feilong-a.html
You quoted the wrong person.
dc3258ee4ca3da7171b53cea087d48b04748a60.gif

FUUUU I HIT MY POST LIMIT!!

Worst part of my evenings
smh.gif

Got bored and made this
e2fip.gif
Yo I have an idea we should have this (capcom gif) on the first page so when people enter they see it.

Originally Posted by That Guy

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

We have to be the best team on Niketalk. These avy's are incredible.

Thank you to the guys who made this possible (more than I risk naming for fear of leaving out anyone in particular).

TEAM CAPCOM!
yeah he his just get an avy. here you go http://www.fightersgenera...haracters/feilong-a.html
You quoted the wrong person.
dc3258ee4ca3da7171b53cea087d48b04748a60.gif

FUUUU I HIT MY POST LIMIT!!

Worst part of my evenings
smh.gif

Got bored and made this
e2fip.gif
Yo I have an idea we should have this (capcom gif) on the first page so when people enter they see it.
pimp.gif

Hey guys, just checking in before my flight back to NYC. This thread is amazing and much props to Mister916 for all the fine masterpieces.

Whats good Team?

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

a63267a3d10687819efac41e954684e3b27310ee.gif

what is her nameeee? Its been so long since Ive played but this is and always will be my character of choice.
tron bonne
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

Yea thats crazy to believe that a ton of good street fighter chracters are still up for grabs.

We should edit the first page and add more available characters. Any suggestions? I say we need to put Dhalsim in the list of available characters. And I guessname 3 or 4 people from Power Stone, Resident Evil, and other Capcom characters.

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Mornin Team. Updates have been made including the Title
nerd.gif

OH NO YOU DIDN'T
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol omg i did not even realize this. Ill Will, you sure that is a good idea?? I dont think you should have changed the title yet.

And yo I ain't gonna lie, the other DeadPool guy in Team Marvel is pretty funny, but annoying at the same time.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

I'd pick him up if I wasn't already on Team Marvel.
lol I could understand that if you had a wack marvel character....but you got wolverine. You're goodb.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Mornin Team. Updates have been made including the Title
nerd.gif

OH NO YOU DIDN'T
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol omg i did not even realize this. Ill Will, you sure that is a good idea?? I dont think you should have changed the title yet.

And yo I ain't gonna lie, the other DeadPool guy in Team Marvel is pretty funny, but annoying at the same time.

It seemed like a good idea. Plus all our members seem to be into the anti marvel thing. Besides we're not saying anything offensive toward anybody so Idon't think we'll get the lock
nerd.gif
. And if we do I have a littledirt on them to take them down with us
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom