[ The Office Season 7 Thread ] - Season Finale Over. Who Will Be Michael's Replacement?

I really didn't pay attention to tonight's episode. The parts I did it was forgettable. At least with this episode they tried to go back to the show's roots. No Pam and Jim
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that thinks that Jan's kid is the product of her and Hunter's relationship? Jan has always lied to Michael and I wouldn't be shocked at all that she never had a sperm donor.

I really didn't pay attention to tonight's episode. The parts I did it was forgettable. At least with this episode they tried to go back to the show's roots. No Pam and Jim
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that thinks that Jan's kid is the product of her and Hunter's relationship? Jan has always lied to Michael and I wouldn't be shocked at all that she never had a sperm donor.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

At least with this episode they tried to go back to the show's roots. No Pam and Jim
pimp.gif
Word.  It seemed like the old Office where there was some sort of HRish situation occurring in the office and hijinks would ensue.  I did like Michael setting Holly straight though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

At least with this episode they tried to go back to the show's roots. No Pam and Jim
pimp.gif
Word.  It seemed like the old Office where there was some sort of HRish situation occurring in the office and hijinks would ensue.  I did like Michael setting Holly straight though.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Angela in the nurse's costume.

eyes.gif
at this stupid Jim-Pam-new guy angle. She doesn't fit in on the show anymore.

Darryl will be the new manager of the Scranton branch when Steve Carell leaves after this season.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Angela in the nurse's costume.

eyes.gif
at this stupid Jim-Pam-new guy angle. She doesn't fit in on the show anymore.

Darryl will be the new manager of the Scranton branch when Steve Carell leaves after this season.

I dont know how they plan to keep this show going without Michael. End the series and think up a new gem (like parks and rec).

I dont know how they plan to keep this show going without Michael. End the series and think up a new gem (like parks and rec).

Back
Top Bottom