[ The Office Season 7 Thread ] - Season Finale Over. Who Will Be Michael's Replacement?

Completely forgot about the show last night
30t6p3b.gif

Idk what makes yall think it really went downhill.. I've really enjoyed both episodes this season... last night was hilarious between Michael and Toby
roll.gif

And Dwight and Jim cracked me up as well

Idk what makes yall think it really went downhill.. I've really enjoyed both episodes this season... last night was hilarious between Michael and Toby
roll.gif

And Dwight and Jim cracked me up as well

Finally a decent episode this season. 2 stars out of 4.

Highlights:
-Stanley having to get up during the standing ovation
laugh.gif
. I just love his reactions to everything.
-Passing around the wine bottle
laugh.gif
-Michael doing the ENTIRE Law and Order episode at his audition
laugh.gif

I'm probably alone but I hope that we are starting to see less Pam and Jim now that the baby is in their lives. They have both outworn their welcome on the show IMO.

Finally a decent episode this season. 2 stars out of 4.

Highlights:
-Stanley having to get up during the standing ovation
laugh.gif
. I just love his reactions to everything.
-Passing around the wine bottle
laugh.gif
-Michael doing the ENTIRE Law and Order episode at his audition
laugh.gif

I'm probably alone but I hope that we are starting to see less Pam and Jim now that the baby is in their lives. They have both outworn their welcome on the show IMO.

last episode was kind of wack except for a few parts
dwight needs some more air time, also more pranks by jim and more random appearances by creed

last episode was kind of wack except for a few parts
dwight needs some more air time, also more pranks by jim and more random appearances by creed

Originally Posted by rrickrude

enough with the singing and lame andy
Agreed.

I think that the only air time we are going to see out of Dwight this season is when Angela wants to punch the hole
eyes.gif
. Creed and Twitter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rrickrude

enough with the singing and lame andy
Agreed.

I think that the only air time we are going to see out of Dwight this season is when Angela wants to punch the hole
eyes.gif
. Creed and Twitter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I'm with you on that. Whenever they're on screen I hardly ever laugh.

Not too bad of an episode, though. The Law and Order audition..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I'm with you on that. Whenever they're on screen I hardly ever laugh.

Not too bad of an episode, though. The Law and Order audition..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom