[ The Office Season 7 Thread ] - Season Finale Over. Who Will Be Michael's Replacement?

Good first episode of the season. Is Michael going to come back after this season? Hopefully Erin and Andy get back together.

jenna-fischer-3.jpg

she's mad regular though. but i think her character and sweet chesticles are what are attractive.

jenna-fischer-3.jpg

she's mad regular though. but i think her character and sweet chesticles are what are attractive.

Originally Posted by iamanobody

Good first episode of the season. Is Michael going to come back after this season? Hopefully Erin and Andy get back together.

Supposed to be his last season.

And good episode 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iamanobody

Supposed to be his last season.

And good episode 
laugh.gif

i love the office, but show is/has been on its last legs. good move by steve carell in leaving the show

i love the office, but show is/has been on its last legs. good move by steve carell in leaving the show

I didn't really find this episode funny. Maybe I need to catch up with last season, but still, the show hasn't been as funny as before. It would be awesome to see Ricky Gervais cameo during Steve Carrell's final season...Highly doubt it though.

I didn't really find this episode funny. Maybe I need to catch up with last season, but still, the show hasn't been as funny as before. It would be awesome to see Ricky Gervais cameo during Steve Carrell's final season...Highly doubt it though.

I liked the episode tonight. Little slow, and Pam's prank was just decent... but I laughed a bit.

I liked the episode tonight. Little slow, and Pam's prank was just decent... but I laughed a bit.

The Creed cameos are always the !@$% 
laugh.gif

Pam was looking good for the season opener. When she was jumping around in the beginning of the episode 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The Creed cameos are always the !@$% 
laugh.gif

Pam was looking good for the season opener. When she was jumping around in the beginning of the episode 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Agreed.

This episode wasn't funny at all. Creed being on Twitter made me chuckle.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Agreed.

This episode wasn't funny at all. Creed being on Twitter made me chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom