The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s only ONE champion every year. Every move cant And wont equal to winning it all.

Adding either one of those guys instantly makes us a better team and an overall better watch. WE HAVE SCRUBS ON THIS TEAM.

Haven’t watched the Knicks consistently in like 3 years. Product is terrible.

everybody would prefer to have curry, lillard, morant, trae, luka, but unfortunately those guys aren't available. :rolleyes

Y'all so desperate for anything y'all will take guys that won't get us anywhere though.

We've been bad for so long y'all want the type of guys fans used to complain about signing.

I can understanding wanting CP3. I actually think he would provide the younger guys guidance and a competitive mentality. But Wall?

I thought this was an attempt at actually building an identity and not doing the same thing over and over again.
Knicks fans been through all phases man. We coming back around again like top of the lineup.

We keep wanting all these names in the up coming draft that will respectfully be gone already by the time its our pick, what are the knicks doing smh.

Several names come up because the Knicks have options, being situated at 8, to trade up or down.

I think we could put a good package together for the 2nd pick.

I’m down to watch Piru Wall throw up his set in the garden. Mad entertainment. :lol:

John Wall b.png

Down for a Knicks Wall jersey :nthat::nthat:

As long as its not that trash *** AAU weekend tourney jersey ****s that leaked a few days ago :sick:

Rumors are that the Thunder have a deal on the table for CP3 and they are cool with it.

The Knicks are the team .....

Screenshot_20201103-175257_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201103-175415_Chrome.jpg

As much as I hate having this dude, this not a bad deal IMHO. More assets which equals more flexibility for another trade.

Screenshot_20201103-175257_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201103-175415_Chrome.jpg

As much as I hate having this dude, this not a bad deal IMHO. More assets which equals more flexibility for another trade.
Easy easy pass. So we take on Walls contract and get a top 5 protected 2024 pick, the 9 spot in this draft and giving up the Clippers pick this year and Knox. *****!!! And have no cap space for the next 2 years! Only way I want Wall here eating up our cap space is if he comes with Beal.

Back
Top Bottom