The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But for real, It’s crazy how 1 irrelevant/bum player can divide a whole fan base, ****s strange.
You’re def taking the Frank jokes way too seriously if that’s how you feel my guy :lol:

I don’t think there’s a soul in here that wouldn’t trade Frank in a heartbeat if it was the right deal

Fact is, he’s one of the best on ball defenders in basketball in a league that is now centered around guard play

In addition to that, he’s young and will be cheap to resign

If we can resign him for the cheap and he’s not holding us back in any potential trades then you’d be a fool to let him walk

You’re def taking the Frank jokes way too seriously if that’s how you feel my guy :lol:

I don’t think there’s a soul in here that wouldn’t trade Frank in a heartbeat if it was the right deal

Fact is, he’s one of the best on ball defenders in basketball in a league that is now centered around guard play

In addition to that, he’s young and will be cheap to resign

If we can resign him for the cheap and he’s not holding us back in any potential trades then you’d be a fool to let him walk
Not even really talking about in here, talking about Twitter and other social media Knicks ****. But I’d like to think it all began here :lol:

What the hell is the knicks Facebook account posting :rofl:

Attachments

• 3219EB05-822C-4E83-8812-E8B7ACAC9AA2.jpeg
    3219EB05-822C-4E83-8812-E8B7ACAC9AA2.jpeg
    958.4 KB · Views: 205
I know NT kills Frank, but I believe from what i have witness, Knicks fan root for Frank. I don't even think they want him to be a star, just a solid player.

Something about him that appeals to the fans night in and out in the Garden.

I want everyone the Knicks draft to be a solid player.
I don't see Knox getting as much love.

Frank #1
RJ #2
Mitch #3

Again, what they are asking from RJ is a lot more from what they are asking for Frank. They just want Frank to play and be the everryday point.

Argue all you want, the love the Knicks fan have for him is undeniable.

It’s not weird that Frank is by far the worst player on the team but gets the most love and is talked about and wrote about more than any other Knick.?And if you talk bad about him cats come out the woodwork with the craziest stats/arguments as to why we need to keep him?

Back
Top Bottom