The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need role players as well as stars. You can’t just be one or the other.

If they can play and bring positives to the team than who cares.

EmeIXkeXMAA7jX1.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.36.56 AM.png

i dunno about these ones chief

Every single one of those players at least a few people in here wanted to throw a bag at.
Ok on different occasions, when these players were coming off career years and other teams were also tryna pay them and land them, sure

But that’s not what you said either :lol:

Ok on different occasions, when these players were coming off career years and other teams were also tryna pay them and land them, sure

But that’s not what you said either :lol:
Have you looked at these “career” years that justified wanting to throw a bag at them? Just like Jerome James. Tooooo many cats get hype off of “potential” and a few good games. When it’s actually about a consistent product. Signing Bums like them and Many many others is a huge gamble that usually doesn’t pay off and ****s up the teams salary cap space up. But most Knick fans logic is “nah I’m not giving Jimmy a Max (even though he’ll change a whole teams competitiveness), but I’d rather throw 80 mil combined and lock up guys like Frank, Bazemore and MGK for the next 3 years because they are younger with potential and still have room to get better, and Jimmy is who he is” ( and not talking about throwing a bag at MGK and Bazemore now, so you know what I’m saying).

Batum was def a favorite here.

and Kendrick had this thread co-signing “Black Boy Fly” Afflalo...

Can’t lie I was for signing Afflalo before he came here lol

Not a big Russ fan but I’d rather see him eating up cap space and at least be entertaining and somewhat respectable than spread the money to a bunch of bums coming off career years.

Not a big Russ fan but I’d rather see him eating up cap space and at least be entertaining and somewhat respectable than spread the money to a bunch of bums coming off career years.
What you’re not mentioning is how those bums we’re signing keep us flexible while Westbrook locks us up for the next three years

Even with Westbrook he’d only make us marginally better while doing nothing for our culture or attracting other FAs

Ever since that article came out about Leon Rose being very secretive and keeping everything close to him, nonstop rumors have been published about us going after everyone.

Cp3, Westbrook, Toppin, MKG, Melo, etc.

Bro ... **** MKG as a bench player.

Paying a bum all that money when you have Rookies that are just as productive.

Ya dudes be killing me.

We have a good amount of draft picks. With this pandemic and how it may effect the cap. The last thing I want is to tie our cap space and having to draft overseas dude that will never play in the NBA because we have no flex.

**** that .. draft and let them go at it.

Back
Top Bottom