Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My latest pickup

The 99 Ewing with the Red Holzman remembrance strip

Just need M&N to make a proper Melo authentic now

F90804B2-FAEA-481C-B3A5-80FBE569F385.jpeg
A2E0B0A5-40FF-4DC6-BFEC-E5A445520BD1.jpeg

Not to be a downer but M&N made the side panels of that ewing jersey slimmer than it was originally and its too straight at the sides..should be more angled... Still a nice jersey but that detail bothers me.

Gordon leaning to the Pacers, Knicks announcing they haven't tried to make any Westbrook offers, and Fred "likely" staying in Toronto. NT Knicks fans gotta be ecstatic.

Not to be a downer but M&N made the side panels of that ewing jersey slimmer than it was originally and its too straight at the sides..should be more angled... Still a nice jersey but that detail bothers me.

Yeah I bought this jersey when it came out. Wasn’t impressed. Thankfully it was cheap but I didn’t buy anyone else.

I hope FVV a 6-1 underside, 22 y/o undrafted guy ... that by all Knicks fan accounts should have been a bust .... is eager to sign with Toronto instead of blessing the same dudes that want him now despite what they say about players like FVV.

I hope FVV a 6-1 underside, 22 y/o undrafted guy ... that by all Knicks fan accounts should have been a bust .... is eager to sign with Toronto instead of blessing the same dudes that want him now despite what they say about players like FVV.
you Already know what the comeback is going to be “he wasn’t a lottery pick though”.

Knicks fans were like Westbrook?? 🤮 Vanvleet? Hell nahhhhh. Hayward possibly for under $20mil a season?? He's trash.

well, enjoy when this dude gets signed for $19m a season

15ppg on 42% from deep last year I’m taking that in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom