• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C4635741-21F5-4877-8A04-E37E88E87ADE.jpeg

Never noticed Mario pointing :rofl:

So Knicks drafted Ntilikina over DSJ and Monk and everyone was like “smfh typical Knicks passing on 2 good options for a no name”

Frank sucked and the Knicks hear that DSJ is available in a trade and are intrigued despite a mediocre rookie season. Trade the franchises best Player for him and picks.

Now, Malik Monk is struggling his first few seasons and you’re intrigued? This franchise is such a joke

Man, I have always rooted for Randle but having him on the Knicks and seeing his game on a daily basis is detrimental to my health and mentals.

He needs to go ... how the fuxk arent yiubready for an inbound play. How the **** you're on a fast break and dont pass to the open guy only to get stuck in the paint and just waste a possession?

**** me.

He still has his groupie fans in the NBA season thread and few NT'ers on the Lakers season thread still miss him :lol:

After watching him 2 years after he missed all of his rookie season with the Lakers I was done with him and knew he would NEVER be all star caliber player. Glad he's gone from the Lakers.

You know how sometimes two neighbors will get together and have one big garage sale to draw even more people to buy their junk? Maybe the Knicks and Pistons should get together for one big sell-off. Outside of R.J. Barrett and Mitchell Robinson, New York will trade anyone. All of the veterans the Knicks signed this summer were inked to deals that are very tradable. That was smart work. Now, the Knicks have to actually move them. None of the available players will bring back a massive return, but if they’re smart about it, the Knicks could collect several small assets along the way to aid in their never-ending rebuild.

You guys need Dolan to call and see if Doc Rivers is drunk and if Ballmer is coked up HIGH AS F and see if he might throw away Montrez Harrell in a trade if they don't want to lose him for nothing :lol:

Who in their right mind would ever think to compare these two? This dumb as hell.

And the Knicks got bigger problems than Frank. He can actually be a significant role player on a good team, but the Knicks are not a well run organization.

Might be better for all the young players careers to find new homes tbh. Knicks fans can be trash too :lol: .

Knicks legit have, wether we’re blaming it on player development or not, the worst group of “young players” in the NBA.

Ian Begley (@IanBegley) Tweeted:
From earlier: future Hall of Famer Dwyane Wade, now an analyst for ‘NBA on TNT Tuesday Night’, has been impressed by Knicks rookie RJ Barrett. Wade gives his impressions of Barrett here: https://t.co/8BIWK3d1GC

Back
Top Bottom