The Official 2009 Smoke-A-Thon Thread.....

Aye purp so whats the exact protocol the website is confusing, I want to call the number but i dont want to sound dumb like
Them:Hello, Medi Cann How can I help you?
Me: Y'all on Deck?
Them: click

hahah like real talk I have problems with my wrist movements ever since basketball. That's the only excuse i can come up with that has truth to it. I crackmy knuckles 20 times an hour. Theres mad clinics that are apart of the organization around my way. Like 10 just in pomona. So do I call and say I want anevaluation? Or reccomendation? Or where do i pay the fee? If you dont know its cool ill just grow some balls and call haha

laugh.gif
Yea just call em bruh. Except when you ask if they're on deck they're gonna treat you proper and set u up with a time, date, and location for youget your evaluation.

Originally Posted by starbury03

Duh the FBI DEA arn't going to come after you. But I dare you to blow right infront of a law officer and show him you club card and expect him to not
ticket or arrest you. They'll
laugh.gif
at that card with the quickness.

I'm talking from personal experience here. You're obviously not from Cali so I wouldn't expect you to really understand. I've blown trees infront of officers and never even had to bring out my club card. It's not something that I would necessarily recommend but for one thing cops in the BayArea don't give a @%%# about marijuana to begin with.

As a matter of fact, I wish an officer would arrest me for possession or consumption of marijuana cause I'd be on the phone with OCBC asap getting mylawyer game straight tryin to get paid
laugh.gif

No officer can lawfully arrest or issue a cardholder any kind of ticket, nor would they want to.

Those NY cigs gucci mane is smoking got him real giggly
roll.gif

can someone embed that for me my b
tired.gif

Edit: nothing against shiest bub but i always stick with dutchmasters and i personally have rolled a succesfull oowop that wasnt all flacid like that... illgive him benefit of the doubt though and say it was some fresh picked buds still wet?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by starbury03

That med card doesn't mean anything. Basicly, it's just a club card to get weed. You don't have any special privilages, no matter where you smoke..it's still going to be illegal. Yes, even anywhere in CA.

its still illgeal under federal law which overrules state law...the feds have raided shops before...
I can tell you guys don't really know what's up. It's legal under STATE laws, so the only people that can bust you are the FEDS. City police cannot arrest you for possession. Trust me, the DEA doesn't give two craps about someone with a card with like an ounce of bud. They only go after clinics and growers.
thats what I'm saying...

laugh.gif
my _ Berner gettin obese

good look ABH, i just got too curious esp. when I hear some bay rapper n's talkin about the Sour
pimp.gif
. i'ma have to find some quaality Sour seeds somewhere.

edit: Purp, you dont %@%* with Berner? you can't say Drought Season dont slap though
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by 17708

Gives you a look into what they have in a weed shop
pimp.gif

berner smokeathon from Gabriel Lomeli on Vimeo.��

laugh.gif
Berner is so gay, only reason The Jack and them $+*$ with him is because of the trees.
laugh.gif

Anybody know what that first song playing was?

I agree with that, the funniest part was when he said "Youre gonna want to hang out with me after this", only cuz its the truth and sad
laugh.gif

My homie just came back from the club with some cookies and some pineapple express. This %@# smelling so good right now and it actually got a hint of thatpineapple smell once you open the jar. Cannibus Cards FTW.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

edit: Purp, you dont %@%* with Berner? you can't say Drought Season dont slap though
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I don't know some times he comes off kinda corny. Drought Season did slap though, it's the only Berner project I listen to.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Aye purp so whats the exact protocol the website is confusing, I want to call the number but i dont want to sound dumb like
Them:Hello, Medi Cann How can I help you?
Me: Y'all on Deck?
Them: click

hahah like real talk I have problems with my wrist movements ever since basketball. That's the only excuse i can come up with that has truth to it. I crack my knuckles 20 times an hour. Theres mad clinics that are apart of the organization around my way. Like 10 just in pomona. So do I call and say I want an evaluation? Or reccomendation? Or where do i pay the fee? If you dont know its cool ill just grow some balls and call haha
Just say you have arthritus type pains. Who really knows but you?

Cheese FTW!!

Purple Kush posed to be aiight too but that Cheese is no joke. My man got it i'm upstate Alb if that matters

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

An dee where are cannabis clubs around here? Cause if i pay 150 for a card I want to have excessiblity. My dealer always playing basketball can never get what i want and plus legal>illegal
There's a few down on Melrose... don't remember cross streets cause this was back in June when I was down there. They have neon leaves onthe window, I was shocked that it was out in the open like that.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by 17708

pimp.gif

berner smokeathon from Gabriel Lomeli on Vimeo.��

laugh.gif
Berner is so gay, only reason The Jack and them $+*$ with him is because of the trees.
laugh.gif

really tho
laugh.gif
you say Berner is so gay then go and ask for his song that is playin at the beginning of the vid.
eyes.gif

SOMEONE FROM CALI IS GON TAKE IT FOR SURE!!!

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Man...shut your none smoking poser %#% up. weed from everywhere comes bagged up and broken down. the growers, suppliers and dealers have the whole plants. ny ''beasters'' comes from canada not downsouth. exotic weed in the south cost 2x as much as it does in nyc. thats why ny hustlers take the piff downsouth and southern hustlers come to the heights to cop weight...word to mr. lee on the hhnf intro. a nyc dime is an nc/sc dub. and dudes getting weed from cali...how stupid do you sound? do u know the risks and costs of movin smelly, damp weight from coast to coast? add to the fact that every single hood has hundreds of growing operations and dominicans and jamacains get caribbean grown exotics by the boatload daily...i got to conclude that you are a poser not a real smoker. nyc and miami are the weed suppliers for the eart coast...cats always talkin out they %#%. smh

^^Bro' ham...NEw York is the supplier??----Cats Dont Transport From Cali and live in NYC?----Canada has tree that cats in NYC wants???!!----let me tell yousomethings without getting too crazy into details---cali to VA to NYC---New york has never been a weed state, we get it from other places at a excellent priceand bump it to dummies like you---theres a difference between OZ movers and lbs movers, clearly your the lesser of the two---and if you wanna get deeper....VAIS FOR HUSTLERS CAUSE THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE SO THEY SUPPLY THE EAST COAST---you buy from the middle and bump where you want----dumb +#%

Originally Posted by G Raider

WhUtIzIt wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

17708 wrote:

pimp.gif

berner smokeathon from Gabriel Lomeli
on Vimeo.��

laugh.gif
Berner is so gay, only reason The Jack and them $+*$ with him is because of the
trees.
laugh.gif

really tho
laugh.gif

you say Berner is so gay then go and ask for his song that is playin at the beginning of the vid.
eyes.gif

SOMEONE FROM CALI IS GON TAKE IT FOR SURE!!!

What does that have to do with anything? So what if I asked for the song playing at the beginning of the vid. Was it even a Berner song? I already said I %$@!with Drought Season, that doesn't mean I don't think he's gay.
laugh.gif
He's just not the type of dude you would catch me kickin it with. Fallback.

It's ridiculously stupid but comedy none the less. Smoking past your comfort level isn't fun and it's certainly not cool. And a lot of peopledon't know but with the top of the line strains, it's too easy to get smoked out. I guess it all comes down to tolerance level but still personally, Iwant no part of multiple blunts of OG Kush or Master Kush. Two tops if there's like 4 heads. Those strains are just too overpowering there's just nopoint.

Back
Top Bottom