THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by True Blues

Serious question: does winning the division even matter?
not imo....

[gavin rossdale]but it's the little things...[/gavin rossdale]
Yea I just wanna be able to rub it in to all my boys that we got the division. But at the end of the day it doesnt matter. In baseball, as long as you in it you got a good shot at winning the WS especially with the team we have.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by True Blues

Serious question: does winning the division even matter?
not imo....

[gavin rossdale]but it's the little things...[/gavin rossdale]
Yea I just wanna be able to rub it in to all my boys that we got the division. But at the end of the day it doesnt matter. In baseball, as long as you in it you got a good shot at winning the WS especially with the team we have.

Hi guys !!!

Thx for holding down 1st place for us while We enjoyed a lil leisure time, We'll take it from here fellas.

Enjoy hockey season, go bruins !!!!

Hi guys !!!

Thx for holding down 1st place for us while We enjoyed a lil leisure time, We'll take it from here fellas.

Enjoy hockey season, go bruins !!!!

wakefield is never going to get 200 wins
laugh.gif

bard
30t6p3b.gif

Wakefield is NEVER gonna get to 200.
30t6p3b.gif

Can't believe they blew this for him.

Edit: We basically just made the same post.
laugh.gif

Wakefield is NEVER gonna get to 200.
30t6p3b.gif

Can't believe they blew this for him.

Edit: We basically just made the same post.
laugh.gif

I'm hoping Bard isn't hurt. He had no clue where the plate was. Never seen him that wild.

I'm hoping Bard isn't hurt. He had no clue where the plate was. Never seen him that wild.

wonder if the yankees and boston will end up battling for that wild card spot when tampa climbs past both.

wonder if the yankees and boston will end up battling for that wild card spot when tampa climbs past both.

Back
Top Bottom