THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

i know BK isn't posting mo pics in a red sox thread. he's a 78% closer against us...AVERAGE
laugh.gif

and no, everything is not OK. loss to the Os...FML. we need to rip off a 7-2 or 8-1 clip to close out the year

i know BK isn't posting mo pics in a red sox thread. he's a 78% closer against us...AVERAGE
laugh.gif

and no, everything is not OK. loss to the Os...FML. we need to rip off a 7-2 or 8-1 clip to close out the year

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Im about ready to break someones face.
break mine...i don't want to watch this collapse. meet you at gate E on landsdowne

break mine...i don't want to watch this collapse. meet you at gate E on landsdowne

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart! Where? Down in my heart! I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, down in my heart...

pimp.gif

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart! Where? Down in my heart! I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, down in my heart...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

If Lackey gives this one away ill meet you there. But have some of your boys there too so its just an all out brawl. Im not tryin to see too much more of this either right now. 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

If Lackey gives this one away ill meet you there. But have some of your boys there too so its just an all out brawl. Im not tryin to see too much more of this either right now. 

our fan base has officially gone soft...7 years ago john lackey would not make it out of fenway alive.

Back
Top Bottom