THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

Finally.
pimp.gif

Congrats to Wakefield. It only took and month and a half and 18 runs for support to get that final win. But congrats none the less. And we can only hope thats the end of the slide. Cuz that was starting to get a little scary

Congrats to Wakefield. It only took and month and a half and 18 runs for support to get that final win. But congrats none the less. And we can only hope thats the end of the slide. Cuz that was starting to get a little scary

Timmy Wakefield's been hurling the knuckler for the Sox since 1995.
Gotta have him in the bullpen for Boston's All-Time All-Stars.

Timmy Wakefield's been hurling the knuckler for the Sox since 1995.
Gotta have him in the bullpen for Boston's All-Time All-Stars.

$*%#, it's about god damn time wakefield. i get it, it's a milestone that he of all people deserved to hit. but this trying so hard to get him there has contributed BIG TIME to putting us into this hole. he's been left in games where he should have been pulled. tonight would have been no different if the bats didn't go buck.

but yeah, congrats wake
pimp.gif

on a sidenote...i bought sox-rays tickets for this weekend's series two months ago, thinking it would be meaningless....[corso]NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND[/corso]

$*%#, it's about god damn time wakefield. i get it, it's a milestone that he of all people deserved to hit. but this trying so hard to get him there has contributed BIG TIME to putting us into this hole. he's been left in games where he should have been pulled. tonight would have been no different if the bats didn't go buck.

but yeah, congrats wake
pimp.gif

on a sidenote...i bought sox-rays tickets for this weekend's series two months ago, thinking it would be meaningless....[corso]NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND[/corso]

I can literally feel my blood pressure rising over the past 2 weeks of watching this team
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I can literally feel my blood pressure rising over the past 2 weeks of watching this team
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I may have posted maybe twice in this thread all season.

With that said.....

yankees-suck-again.534209.40.jpg
Freddy+Garcia+New+York+Yankees+v+Cincinnati+DwDjLYWPFI6l.jpg
10002015-large.jpg
jorge-posada-smile.jpg
Steinbrenner26094829--415x415.jpg
laughingjeter1.png
4707682752_ce7ddf1eda.jpg

@ your team.

I may have posted maybe twice in this thread all season.

With that said.....

yankees-suck-again.534209.40.jpg
Freddy+Garcia+New+York+Yankees+v+Cincinnati+DwDjLYWPFI6l.jpg
10002015-large.jpg
jorge-posada-smile.jpg
Steinbrenner26094829--415x415.jpg
laughingjeter1.png
4707682752_ce7ddf1eda.jpg

@ your team.

we're just lulling y'all to sleep...and then we'll take these games and your womens....i have no doubts

jonathan-papelbon.jpg

we're just lulling y'all to sleep...and then we'll take these games and your womens....i have no doubts

jonathan-papelbon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom