THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

our fan base has officially gone soft...7 years ago john lackey would not make it out of fenway alive.

ellsbury inside the park homer
pimp.gif

Papelbon's 30-second staring contests before every pitch...
indifferent.gif

Throw the ball. If you're gonna blow the game at least make it entertaining. Idk how the fans at Fenway stayed awake through that inning.

The ump called Davis out on strikes on a pitch over his nipples because even he couldn't take it anymore. And then despite that gift Pap still blows it anyway.
alien.gif

Papelbon's 30-second staring contests before every pitch...
indifferent.gif

Throw the ball. If you're gonna blow the game at least make it entertaining. Idk how the fans at Fenway stayed awake through that inning.

The ump called Davis out on strikes on a pitch over his nipples because even he couldn't take it anymore. And then despite that gift Pap still blows it anyway.
alien.gif

this is +%@%%%% pathetic.

dumb-%*% of the game: josh reddick. you stupid #!!+. how hard is it to catch a god damn liner right at your +%@%%%% head? leads to a big inning.

this is +%@%%%% pathetic.

dumb-%*% of the game: josh reddick. you stupid #!!+. how hard is it to catch a god damn liner right at your +%@%%%% head? leads to a big inning.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i wish i had a wife or GF to take out my aggressions on like grampa yankee
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What's the deal with the Sox lately, injuries or just bad play?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

all of the above. injuries, bad play, and no fire. lot of talk around town about how francona has been WAY too hands off all year, and now it's catching up to us. also about how he pampers the team way too much...and that leads to guys sitting with a sore calf, when really they should be playing since it's the stretch run.

i think some of that's true, but definitely not all. i think it just comes down to untimely injuries and bad bounces, and god damn tim wakefield's pursuit for 200 wins, which cost us at least 2-3 wins.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

all of the above. injuries, bad play, and no fire. lot of talk around town about how francona has been WAY too hands off all year, and now it's catching up to us. also about how he pampers the team way too much...and that leads to guys sitting with a sore calf, when really they should be playing since it's the stretch run.

i think some of that's true, but definitely not all. i think it just comes down to untimely injuries and bad bounces, and god damn tim wakefield's pursuit for 200 wins, which cost us at least 2-3 wins.

Back
Top Bottom