THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

But really though, via @KenTremendous, Red Sox team OPS: .575. Red Sox opponents' OPS: 1.034

We're just embarrassing.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

The Boston Red Sox are exactly what everyone wanted — losing games. The world is a better place now since the Sox is losing.
This is true. I hate the Red Sox more than the Yankees. At least New Yorkers are fun to be around. Everybody in Boston can go F themselves (nice city though
embarassed.gif
).

The Boston Red Sox are exactly what everyone wanted — losing games. The world is a better place now since the Sox is losing.
This is true. I hate the Red Sox more than the Yankees. At least New Yorkers are fun to be around. Everybody in Boston can go F themselves (nice city though
embarassed.gif
).

JD617 wrote:

Hey guys dont feel left out. Over in the Yankee thread were rejoicing our win today, feel free to join us if you'll like. Our celebration should continue all the way till next week monday.
wink.gif

JD617 wrote:

Hey guys dont feel left out. Over in the Yankee thread were rejoicing our win today, feel free to join us if you'll like. Our celebration should continue all the way till next week monday.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

embarassed.gif
).

Not shocking coming from a tissue paper soft dude.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

embarassed.gif
).

Not shocking coming from a tissue paper soft dude.

I was going to make a witty statement about how the Sox will end up sweeping the Yankees to get back on track, Then I realized Lackey was pitching.
Buchholz will get it back on track..... only to have Dice-K lose.

I was going to make a witty statement about how the Sox will end up sweeping the Yankees to get back on track, Then I realized Lackey was pitching.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

30t6p3b.gif

The @*@@$@ Indians though????

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

30t6p3b.gif

The @*@@$@ Indians though????

30t6p3b.gif

feelin' the love from the other teams' fans tho
laugh.gif

the only thing irking me about 0-6 is the hole we're digging. i know we'll get it together, but putting yourself in a hole like this is a b. mcdonald...off yourself. with reyes.

lester pitched a helluva game today. that shouldnt be overlooked.

EDIT: thread updated...11 playoff wins for those that aren't too good at math

30t6p3b.gif

feelin' the love from the other teams' fans tho
laugh.gif

the only thing irking me about 0-6 is the hole we're digging. i know we'll get it together, but putting yourself in a hole like this is a b. mcdonald...off yourself. with reyes.

lester pitched a helluva game today. that shouldnt be overlooked.

EDIT: thread updated...11 playoff wins for those that aren't too good at math

and what is this partnership with lebron james bull crap im hearing about???

henry...focus, man...focus.

and what is this partnership with lebron james bull crap im hearing about???

henry...focus, man...focus.

Back
Top Bottom