THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

laugh.gif

Leave it up to the Yankees.

how in the world is eckersley giving lackey any credit...this should have been an easy one with how many runs the offense gave us

how in the world is eckersley giving lackey any credit...this should have been an easy one with how many runs the offense gave us

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Clay Buchholz gets 4-year extension[/h2]

By Gordon Edes
ESPNBoston.com

BOSTON -- The Red Sox on Sunday announced a contract extension for right-handed pitcher Clay Buchholz on a four-year deal that guarantees him just under $30 million, with two club option years at $13 million apiece that makes the value of the deal potentially worth $56 million, major league sources confirmed Sunday.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Clay Buchholz gets 4-year extension[/h2]

By Gordon Edes
ESPNBoston.com

BOSTON -- The Red Sox on Sunday announced a contract extension for right-handed pitcher Clay Buchholz on a four-year deal that guarantees him just under $30 million, with two club option years at $13 million apiece that makes the value of the deal potentially worth $56 million, major league sources confirmed Sunday.

Why don't you guys just let Pedroia lead off? I feel like he'd be better there and let Crawford bat second

Why don't you guys just let Pedroia lead off? I feel like he'd be better there and let Crawford bat second

why don't our pitchers just get people out?
laugh.gif

nah i actually want pedroia to lead off...really think the order should be:

pedroia
crawford
gonzo
youk
ortiz
drew/cameron/mcdonald
scutaro
salty
ellsbury

laugh.gif

pedroia
crawford
gonzo
youk
ortiz
drew/cameron/mcdonald
scutaro
salty
ellsbury

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

pedroia
crawford
gonzo
youk
ortiz
drew/cameron/mcdonald
scutaro
salty
ellsbury
Exactly what I think your lineup should look like. Btw are there any up and coming catchers in your farm system? Cause Salty sucks. Sorry for posting in here even though I'm not a sox fan
laugh.gif
 just have nowhere else to talk about baseball since I'm the only Nats fan on here.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

pedroia
crawford
gonzo
youk
ortiz
drew/cameron/mcdonald
scutaro
salty
ellsbury
Exactly what I think your lineup should look like. Btw are there any up and coming catchers in your farm system? Cause Salty sucks. Sorry for posting in here even though I'm not a sox fan
laugh.gif
 just have nowhere else to talk about baseball since I'm the only Nats fan on here.

laugh.gif
no worries...we'll take any posters we can get. we need to catch up to that skanks thread
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no worries...we'll take any posters we can get. we need to catch up to that skanks thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom