THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

denny reyes out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by JD617

The Boston Red Sox are exactly what everyone wanted — losing games. The world is a better place now since the Sox is losing.
This is true. I hate the Red Sox more than the Yankees. At least New Yorkers are fun to be around. Everybody in Boston can go F themselves (nice city though
embarassed.gif
).

Not shocking coming from a tissue paper soft dude.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by JD617

The Boston Red Sox are exactly what everyone wanted — losing games. The world is a better place now since the Sox is losing.
This is true. I hate the Red Sox more than the Yankees. At least New Yorkers are fun to be around. Everybody in Boston can go F themselves (nice city though
embarassed.gif
).

Not shocking coming from a tissue paper soft dude.

laugh.gif

is varitek the first captain in sports thats on track to play about 1/4th of the games of a season?
laugh.gif

Yaz.
pimp.gif

not the biggest baseball fan, but theres something about the home opener. wish i was in there right now.

is varitek the first captain in sports thats on track to play about 1/4th of the games of a season?
laugh.gif

Yaz.
pimp.gif

not the biggest baseball fan, but theres something about the home opener. wish i was in there right now.

Back
Top Bottom