The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It was nice of Common to pass out hors d'oeuvres and champagne before going on stage.

That car
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by MrONegative

It was nice of Bosh to solve that murder before the party.
laugh.gif

as much as im against plastic surgery....kelly rowlans rack is looking exquisite now a days

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

lol bosh lookin goofy as hell

these cats is really jus partyin down in MIA. should be the weekly heat party thread.

y bron will never be a winner... other things on his mind but basketball

Word cause Jordan wouldn't go out gambling till 8 in the morning on gamedays...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

these cats is really jus partyin down in MIA. should be the weekly heat party thread.

Word cause Jordan wouldn't go out gambling till 8 in the morning on gamedays...

MJ got rings though...

^Argument went over your head didn't it? Unless you're gonna say Jordan waited until he got rings to do that.

GU is beautiful.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

^Argument went over your head didn't it? Unless you're gonna say Jordan waited until he got rings to do that.
Not sure if that reply was towards me but yeah MJ got rings despite all the stupid stuff he did. He proved he could turn it on and off and leave everything else off the court. LBJ has done nothing but choke in the Finals so far. 

i was thinkin the same thing, the only time you kobe in this thread is when he is going to the game, never just out partying....

Kobe too busy working out. 666 program in the offseason. Nobody is partying after that. It is weird that I don't know who his close friends are in the NBA. D-Fish (??) and who else? MJ had Oakley, Barkley, etc.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe too busy working out. 666 program in the offseason. Nobody is partying after that. It is weird that I don't know who his close friends are in the NBA. D-Fish (??) and who else? MJ had Oakley, Barkley, etc.

I think Kobe just plays ball, works out and sleeps

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I think Kobe just plays ball, works out and sleeps

I believe that is all he does plus banging hot chicks.
But yeah I saw this special during the Olympics in China and due wakes up 4-5am to work out in the gym (even outside of the country), eats, then plays ball rest and then workout some more before going to sleep. I think he is also an introvert or just a loner, which helps him focus and stick to work ethics I guess. I also read that report that he gets invited to all these parties even from co-workers and he never goes and rather stay with his family or workout.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

damn what yall say...rihanna is well deserving of that sexist women alive title she got a while back

her sex appeal is through the roof. She is so damn fine. That is all. 

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Judging by the size of the cups, this fine lass decided to upgrade to the tall boys.  My kind of woman......
pimp.gif

i think im in love.....i gotta meat her 

Dunno if you did that on purpose but me too bruh. Shoot id even take your seconds
laugh.gif

That under armour vid was dope. 1st one i've seen ill be lookin for it next season
pimp.gif

Aside from the unnecessary saltiness dope thread
pimp.gif

you cant be serious with dumb crap you just typed are you?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That last pic of Rihanna...
30t6p3b.gif

I would have been showing the @$%@ out if I was on the court...breaking out And1 moves until I got substituted out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That last pic of Rihanna...
30t6p3b.gif

I would have been showing the @$%@ out if I was on the court...breaking out And1 moves until I got substituted out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL especially if I was a scrub on the bench

Back
Top Bottom