The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil Penny posites were outlet bound from the start.  You have Penny 5's sitting on nike.com as we speak for 99.99 on sale with 20% off and every size available from sz 11 down.  Nike knew when they published the first pics of the lil penny's after the sneaker forum's feedback that they would flop... so what did they do.... hit up the packing and design department, have them design a box and BAM.... a shoe that would have been on clearance is now packaged with the classic that everyone wants... but 500.00 plus tax and shipping in some cases... i'm good.... even at retail that's pushing it.... 

Picked up a DS pair of royals yesterday for 2014 retail so I'm not even going to consider picking up this pack. $500?! F that

Last edited:
Just put 2 tickets in at my hoh between me and my fiancé. Now I wait for a call.

My local HOH got 2 boxes they said.  and not alot of people entered the raffle as opposed to other releases.   I dont know exactly how many pairs come in the box.  Anybody have any input on this?

How high are the foams going to resell for? Any ideas, because I might just not buy the pack and try buying just the foams from a reseller on a facebook group.  Dont feel like dropping $500 for the pack.

How high are the foams going to resell for? Any ideas, because I might just not buy the pack and try buying just the foams from a reseller on a facebook group.  Dont feel like dropping $500 for the pack.

One hundred million dollars

One hundred million dollars
roll.gif

Ok kinda OT but guys who is this Shoulee81 person? As a fellow Korean I'm really curious how this random Korean guy gets ALL the kicks.... early too. So who is he, really? He doesn't appear to be a celeb... does he work for Nike?

I'd love to know. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom