The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
While cincy has a couple pieces.. aint the oline a mess?

plus they were notoriously cheap to the point of not having much of a scouting department

if it’s still that level of stuff, I wouldn’t blame dude.. but does his family have the money that dude could be able to pull that strong arm move like Eli did.. and elway had the threat of baseball

While cincy has a couple pieces.. aint the oline a mess?

plus they were notoriously cheap to the point of not having much of a scouting department

if it’s still that level of stuff, I wouldn’t blame dude.. but does his family have the money that dude could be able to pull that strong arm move like Eli did.. and elway had the threat of baseball

Unfortunately I don't think he does have the strong arm like the Mannings have. He should just tell them privately like "look I got my mind set on another team, don't draft me" . He's the #1 pick just keep it real with the teams so yall both don't waste yall time.

In a perfect world thats how it works but :lol: it wont happen

Confirmed. Randy the GOAT.

image-asset.gif

Been confirmed for years now

Since it seems like the Jets have let Gase do whatever, just trade Bell for a bag of doritos at this point if you want him gone that bad.

These excuses are comical. Lol

That’s a hefty price for a older TE with a good amount of recent injury history. Talented, but hope he can stay on the field. If so, it’s a strong TE set with Dissly.

Since it seems like the Jets have let Gase do whatever, just trade Bell for a bag of doritos at this point if you want him gone that bad.

These excuses are comical. Lol

For real! It's maddening.

He didn't ****ing lose explosiveness. He wasn't used!

Exactly. You can tell Gase is the one putting out all these "stories". Its annoying and if he doesnt want him let him go/trade him. They said "explosiveness" like he's Zeke :lol:. We all know what kind of back he is.

Saints are making a big mistake if they bring back Brees. He'll put up numbers until week 10-11 and then his arm will turn into a noodle. I'd let him walk.

Saints are making a big mistake if they bring back Brees. He'll put up numbers until week 10-11 and then his arm will turn into a noodle. I'd let him walk.

In all reality who are they replacing him with? Seems as if they don't think Teddy is their guy, and foolish on them if they think Hill is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom