The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Les Snead DOES things that the masses THINK Howie Roseman do

giphy-4.gif

I don’t even get how you can open your mouth to suggest under 30 when Kirk got like $28 fully guaranteed just couple years ago (and could have had more for the jets)

plus ain’t that long ago cowboys were searching for dudes between Troy until they lucked out with aikman

Last edited:
Dak def needs to get every penny he can. Aint no discounts and running Jerrys pockets is correct.

The hell Emmitt talking about :lol:

Licking Jerry's boots that's basically it...everyone knows you don't get many paydays in the NFL, and when you have the opportunity at a big one. You don't turn it down either.

Don't let this get back to Jerrah :lol:

Gonna be real interested in seeing where he lands cause if he stays healthy, and that's a big if, kind of would expect him to have the best career out of this years crop. Got all the tools in his bag to be a great modern QB

More interesting thing is if a team has to move to 2 or 3 to get him, which I assume happens..

Also assume 3 QBs go top 10 by time we get to draft.. and 4 or 5 go 1st round

Zero way players accept those new proposed terms. 17th game they can only make a max of $250k but almost half (47%) make more than that. Yeah, no way.

The extra playoff game is doable.. as is adding a bye week to teams

no clue how they pull the 17th game on a number of fronts.. I get teams now lose home games, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom