The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they got him and a 2022 4th rounder for a 2nd rounder this year. Do the Texans even have any picks left lol? BOB is garbage.

You forgot the part where he traded away all their draft picks. Granted not in the same trade, but damn...

leo dance.gif

Happy with these moves. We'll go 8-8 this year and be in better shape for 2021.
Sonuva*****, I totally forgot something else I was also going to include in my last reply. 'Good thing we got rid of Fisher. Those 8-8 days were annoying AF. Good thing we're past that.'

Feel like the rams could have traded gurley and cooks for nuk
I'm not gonna allow this to get into my head.

But the Falcons are one of a tiny handful of teams who probably thinks Gurley has some juice. Doubt the Texans would want him.

I don't think Gurley is going to pass his physical. Hope he does. Won't make me feel better if he doesn't.

Sonuva*****, I totally forgot something else I was also going to include in my last reply. 'Good thing we got rid of Fisher. Those 8-8 days were annoying AF. Good thing we're past that.'
they gotta build for the future. Got out from under 2 horrible contracts. Goff's contract isn't great but there was zero they could do with him, and QB's are hard to find. They can live with that contract as long as they get out from Gurley and Cooks.

Rams need to hit on this years draft though. Let me get Dobbins and an OL in the 2nd, and a WR in the 3rd.

Y'all gonna put some respeck on Robert Woods' name. :smh:

You gonna forget Higbee?

Cooks is due $65M for the next 4 years. Phenomenal dump, and they get a 2nd in this years draft for a 2022 4th?

Happy with these moves. We'll go 8-8 this year and be in better shape for 2021.

Totally forgot about Woods. I was thinking of Higbee/Everett but IIRC they barely get targets.

besides, Goff doesn’t have time to throw anyway so it’s all moot.

I'm not gonna allow this to get into my head.

But the Falcons are one of a tiny handful of teams who probably thinks Gurley has some juice. Doubt the Texans would want him.

I don't think Gurley is going to pass his physical. Hope he does. Won't make me feel better if he doesn't.

Not sure how you watch football last year or pay attention.. and trade for David Johnson and brandin cooks

ane you pay accountants, I assume.. or worst case get someone to google those guys contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom