The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Dominique Foxworth said it best, earlier this week. If your a GM and draft Tua, and he doesn’t pan out, you drafted on him being the top prospect since January 2018 and can restart after 2-3 years. If your a GM and pass on Tua, and he comes out hot and torches the league, you’ll be gone in 2-3 years :lol:

IMO taking Herbert over Tua, will be taking Trubisky over Waston.

I think Dominique Foxworth said it best, earlier this week. If your a GM and draft Tua, and he doesn’t pan out, you drafted on him being the top prospect since January 2018 and can restart after 2-3 years. If your a GM and pass on Tua, and he comes out hot and torches the league, you’ll be gone in 2-3 years :lol:

I mean I get passing on him.. I just don’t get passing on him for Herbert

But like I said with the giants/saquon, you take advantage of someone else who wants to move up

you can stay within the top 10 and still hit some serious team building positions

Last edited:
Teams seem to overthink this ****

Herbert over Tua? No...Herbert may have a better career but he’s not a better prospect.

Tua played with an ABUNDANCE of 5 star receivers. Like 2 or 3 of his receiving core will be first round picks this year, and in 2021. I want to see how he does with average, to below average receivers. I think he’s decent. Definitely a first round talent but overhyped

Helllll yeah I'd be pissed if I were a Jets fan and they took a WR rather than one of these supposed great tackles.

Ya I can't see Joe Douglas passing on an OL R1, regardless if we stay put at 11 or trade down a bit.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom