The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t buy into Herbert Giants talk. That’s just smoke to try and get Miami or Chargers to bite and trade up with them.
2592CE11-C332-40BE-B628-82804347DCB5.png

For sure..

Especially if the league believes it’s a bright idea to have all 32 teams on a conference call

instead of interacting online and then using phone calls to confirm shh

Could work, have one line as the official Picks only line.

Everyone goes on mute, only team with an open line is the team on the clock. If I can do it from my job the NFL can certainly do it. My guess is they just don’t know how.

He’d be better than Robert Woods......?

Yeah you definitely celebrating 4/20 today
IF HEALTHY

Yes, if healthy, he's better. Its a big IF.

You forget about Woods on Buffalo or nah? Lee had more productive years than Woods had before coming to LA with Blake Bortles. He just can't stay healthy. And he may never be healthy. Not sure he can recover from the ankle issues

Again, you failed to read my post and only saw what you wanted to see because thats what you do.

Its a hypothetical comment.

Better than woods!?

I mean rams need the 3rd guy because of all the 3 WRs stuff they need.. but better than woods

1587414149034.gif
Woods is a product of his environment. He flourished in this system once he came to LA.

I think you're forgetting about the Buffalo Woods.

enough said
are you sure Bortles was better than both of those guys though, if thats what you are implying? Might want to compare Orton/Taylor stats to Blakes stats and then get back to me.

Implying Woods was held back because of his Qb situation would be wrong. And if thats what you want to do, you damn sure better do the same when considering Woods on the Rams in that offense. Goes both ways

Thursday/weekend is going to be an absolute **** show and I'm so here for it.
Feels like Super Bowl week. Hurting for some real sports programming. I don't even care the Rams don't have a 1st, I'm going to be locked in from Thursday through Saturday.

As a Giants fan, and in light of 2020, I now feel comfortable celebrating TB12’s success. Really never had a reason to hate, so I didn’t do that either. Might’ve even bought a jersey if they weren’t so hideous.

Maybe a TBTB12 throwback tho.

Yes, I’m watching ESPN.

These rumors of us being really aggressive in the draft to even wanting to trade up to top 5 is either bs we would trade up that high or ol Thomas Dimitroff is feeling a lil pressure

I saw they had one of the old school drafts on.. wasn’t sure which one

But I’m watching this.. really predicted the damn future

1587437301571.jpeg

except this guy is y’alls president

1587437360225.jpeg

I saw they had one of the old school drafts on.. wasn’t sure which one

But I’m watching this.. really predicted the damn future

1587437301571.jpeg

Wife had me watch this last week and was amazed how on point it was, which made me realize **** like this was standard protocol almost.

Wife had me watch this last week and was amazed how on point it was, which made me realize **** like this was standard protocol almost.

id highly recommend checking the ringer’s Rewatchables podcast on it

but movie was obviously slept on heavy when it came out.. but it didn’t do typical movie shhh, which probable focuses more on Matt Damon’s character.. but director worked with scientists and folks who knew the subject and tried to give as realistic as a scenario as possible

Here’s the link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom