The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not a nfl GM, but I don’t see what these pundits see in Justin Herbert

dude has all the tools you could ask for...

problem is you actually gotta play the games

it’s like dak and say mitch, mitch should be able to do what dak does.. he has the athleticism and probably has a stronger arm.. but when the bullets are flying things are a whole other story

dude has all the tools you could ask for...

problem is you actually gotta play the games

it’s like dak and say mitch, mitch should be able to do what dak does.. he has the athleticism and probably has a stronger arm.. but when the bullets are flying things are a whole other story

I get that he’s the prototype QB, but watching him at Oregon this season, he does not look like a franchise QB tbh.

i am not a nfl GM, but I don’t see what these pundits see in Justin Herbert
The same way most of the QBs taken in the first round won't pan out.

It’s pretty simple.It comes down to elite physical attributes, Dude is 6’6 ran 4.6 and has a cannon. I get it.

I saw this up close and personal when we had Blaine Gabbert start a few games for us. Was he good? Nope

but 2 or 3 plays a game I saw why he went so high. Dude would scramble for an easy 15 or throw a beam 20 yards outta bounds

I get that he’s the prototype QB, but watching him at Oregon this season, he does not look like a franchise QB tbh.

exactly

can’t remember where I heard it, but mitch was used within the conversation

but GMs get fired all the time.. sooo

It’s pretty simple.It comes down to elite physical attributes, Dude is 6’6 ran 4.6 and has a cannon. I get it.

I saw this up close and personal when we had Blaine Gabbert start a few games for us. Was he good? Nope

but 2 or 3 plays a game I saw why he went so high. Dude would scramble for an easy 15 or throw a beam 20 yards outta bounds
boy, i remember him against us back in 2016 on opening night (MNF late game). My cousin and I were so jacked. Our Rams were back in LA and our team was opening against the Niners on MNF!! Cousin drove 2 hours in traffic to get to my place so we can watch games together like the old days. What could go wrong?

He killed us (stats weren't tremendous but his impact was huge) and I thought wow, this dude might be legit.

Lost 28-0. We didn't even get to cheer the entire game. That 4-12 opening season was probably the most miserable experience I ever had as a fan. 4 Season tickets down the drain. Thank God for tailgating.

Also forgot Herbert had a good senior bowl and I think that week of the practices

Didnt realize he was so big and athletic. Did he run the ball a lot at Oregon? Can he scramble?

Daniel Jones isnt it. Giants might as well pull a Cardinals and grab Herbert or Tua and ship Daniel Jones somewhere. Hoody might be interested in Jones,.

Herbert = Josh Allen... same player.

Herbert could be a better version of that. He could be a franxhise QB but not in the top 5 QBs of the league conversation. But, like anything else, it will take massive fit and structure in an offense.

Herbert actually had years where he threw over 60% (which allen has never had)

i think the mitch concerns are heavy there.. I could maybe see some Alex Smith

Herbert = Josh Allen... same player.

Herbert could be a better version of that. He could be a franxhise QB but not in the top 5 QBs of the league conversation. But, like anything else, it will take massive fit and structure in an offense.
Curious who do you want Miami to draft? Tua or Herbert?

Curious who do you want Miami to draft? Tua or Herbert?

me?

if it were me.. wouldn’t draft either.. I’d try and see if I could get 2 of the 4 top tackles

I rate becton as the highest upside, but he might fall and give me the best chance at doubling up

wilfs I think is a guard or right tackle.. wills might be better off on strong side too.. not a knock, but I’d go either and then try to get Thomas or becton who I think might go later and are LTs

Please let some team take him before us

I think dude has 1st round value for most teams, just not us with the guys we have (specifically our 2 TEs)

Herbert was getting #1 pick chatter for a while, then it jumped to Tua, then Burrow pulled up outta no where.

So I don't know why people are surprised about him going top 10.

praying-gif-10.gif

Would you guys take Herbert over Tua? @ITO Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T C CP1708 ?

I’m telling y’all. Them receivers made Tua..........

And he’s going to get injured. Dude plays recklessly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom