The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it Bama has always had stud WR's under Nick, they still never had a deadly passing game until Tua so I think he could be really good under the right situation in the pro's.

Man was putting up numbers consistently on SEC defenses with ease :sick:. The injury concerns are def real though and what's scaring teams with all the talk of him slipping down.

Still wouldn't mind taking a chance on him if he did slip because I do feel like he might have the best upside/ceiling in this class when healthy.

Don’t get me wrong. He’s accurate as hell. Those previous Saban teams with guys like Amari Cooper or Julio literally were.... Coop and Julio getting 80% of the balls thrown to them. Saban went run heavy/ball control on purpose.

But with Tua, it LITERALLY was Ridley, Jeudy, Ruggs, Waddle, and that other receiver. They had no choice but to spread the ball because of the abundance of receivers.

During the Julio Jones and Amari Cooper eras, they were the only receivers at Bamas disposal.

Tua had 4+ top flight receivers on the field at all times

Alabama hard 2 1000 yard rushers Amari coopers freshman year. Saban still refused to run the spread. Ironically, look what happened when both LSU and Alabama decided to run the spread. Their offenses took off

praying-gif-10.gif

Would you guys take Herbert over Tua? @ITO Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T @CP1708?

This would be a huge mistake IMO

Curious who do you want Miami to draft? Tua or Herbert?

I prefer Tua, much better prospect.

Injury concerns are there, same with Brees and all Dolphins fans know how that turned out. Safer pick was Culpepper (for some unknown reason).

Draft Tua, build a wall in front of him. I don’t care if the next three picks after are Tackle, Center, Tackle. Do it.

praying-gif-10.gif

Would you guys take Herbert over Tua? @ITO Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T @CP1708?

It’s the Dolphins, so yes. It’s possible.

I also made my peace yesterday the Dolphins won’t be drafting Tua.

For nothing else, they’ve done an elite, masterful, job of putting smoke out there. All the best writers have different answers on who is FOR SURE being drafted. National media is all over the place, every QB and Tackle is tied to the Dolphins 5th pick. That’s been fun to watch at least.

Yea chargers knocked this one out. They all have been a big upgrade to the years prior except the falcons. Those are a minor upgrade.

It’s the Dolphins, so yes. It’s possible.

I also made my peace yesterday the Dolphins won’t be drafting Tua.

For nothing else, they’ve done an elite, masterful, job of putting smoke out there. All the best writers have different answers on who is FOR SURE being drafted. National media is all over the place, every QB and Tackle is tied to the Dolphins 5th pick. That’s been fun to watch at least.

I pray it’s just smoke to downplay the interest in him. You know Detroit and others ahead were looking to fleece Miami for picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom