The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems pretty redundant to draft Ruggs by KC..am I missing something?

you do know that KC plays a ton of 11, right?

while KC doesn’t use a traditional X.. ruggs would replace watkins

but what’s his face is a movement Z anyways

but reid wants to force as many mismatches deep, to open underneath for kelce or pass catching RB or worst case mahomes to run

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 2.00.37 PM.png

Lee has played in 6 games in 2 seasons. Only played 16 games once.

That ain't productive.

But that's not hardly productive by any means regardless of who was playing. He's not a number one or even #2 at this point but to call a guy with over 1600 yards receiving in two seasons as "unproductive" is a stretch...but I digress.

Assuming he’d be fairly cheap and only want a 1 year deal, Eagles should be all over him

doesn’t stop our draft plans

and alshon even if with the team probably is on PUP to start season.. who knows how many games desean can last.. JJAW sucks and then Greg ward is slot guy

even if we draft 2 WRs, that means we’re carrying 6 WRs and 7 whenever alshon is activated.. or maybe we move him if he’s ever healthy and a team needs a guy

Who is guarding everyone?
Anyone Have a defense that can match up?

exactly.. who’s covering tyreek and ruggs on the outside and moving all over the place with jet sweeps and motions

and then kelce over the middle.. and just for sprinkles watkins and dude from Georgia they drafted in the 2nd last year that had speed too

But that's not hardly productive by any means regardless of who was playing. He's not a number one or even #2 at this point but to call a guy with over 1600 yards receiving in two seasons as "unproductive" is a stretch...but I digress.
2000 yards in 6 years isn't productive at all. You can't pick and chose years in a persons career. He has the season average for receiving yards of a mid-tier RB.

Bring Lee back to LA please. I'd be all for that. If he can stay healthy, he's better than Robert Woods.

Big if of course but i would be all for this! We could move on from looking at a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round of this draft too.

Bring Lee back to LA please. I'd be all for that. If he can stay healthy, he's better than Robert Woods.

Big if of course but i would be all for this! We could move on from looking at a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round of this draft too.

He’d be better than Robert Woods......?

Yeah you definitely celebrating 4/20 today

Better than woods!?

I mean rams need the 3rd guy because of all the 3 WRs stuff they need.. but better than woods

1587414149034.gif

Just heard on ESPN Radio that the Giants are doing their due diligence on.....Justin Herbert.....this can't be true.. can it?

For sure..

Especially if the league believes it’s a bright idea to have all 32 teams on a conference call

instead of interacting online and then using phone calls to confirm shh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom