The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
0chooad754v41.jpg

Gadget player or not he was a big part of our offense last year with Brees and Kamara hurt/struggling.You have to account for him wherever he lines up on the field. He dId most of his damage in short yardage situations and at WR. He had 6 receiving TDs.
come on man. $16M guaranteed? No way.

LSU had the ****in Long Snapper and backup TE drafted, but not Randy Moss's son? C'mon.... :smh:

Sounds weird, but I am havin a hard time ID's who will be Top 3ish next year for Lawrence.

Carolina?
Jags?
Patriots? (I'm not kidding, I don't trust those mother****ers)

Bengals could be in the Top 3, but wouldn't need QB obviously.

NYG?
Cleveland

Didn't know Gronk still had the WWE 24/7 title :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope to God some defender tackles him and stays on for a 3 count and NFL players just start hold that **** hostage from Vince

Interesting.

Would you guys rather learn from Big Ben & Tomlin or Brees & Payton?
The real question is Would you rather live/play in New Orleans or Pittsburgh for a year ?, that’s what Jameis was thinkin :lol:

Yo would def start more games for the Steelers tho, Ben always hurt

We can do top 5

I’m fine with that too.

Do you have any idea how much of a disaster this past season was for them and they still were at pick #10?

Their biggest problem was their OL and they just added an All Pro as their LT and the best OT in the draft as their RT. And added one of the best FB’s in the league to block for Chubb and Hunt. And possibly a top 5 TE and an extremely talented one in Njoku who missed all last year.

I don’t think people are gonna have those same jokes for the Browns this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom