The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t think about non-9ers fans who might have bet on them

I guess there might be a group of folks out there that hate dude

Jimmy G blew a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl causing your boy to lose $200 on a 49ers ML wager :smh:

It might not seem like much to a man that spends $9k at Build a Bear and $800 on Candy Crush, but that **** had me bitter for at least two weeks after

$9K get ya a take-home machine for DIY? :lol:

It's ok to be critical of Jimmy because last season he made some throws and decisions that were really questionable. He didn't really look that good in the playoffs either. With that being said he's in an ideal situation to say the least.. Shanahan, the run game and the defense are good enough to make the 49ers are very good team.

Dude threw a pass eyes closed... in the super bowl

1588250769624.jpeg

Jags Reddit is up in arms because they don't want Andy Dalton to be the backup, to either challenge Minshew for starter (which won't happen) or if Minshew goes down, wis us games and take us out of the top draft spot.

Dalton literally was the starter on the #1 overall team last year. We will suck this year, but QB play won't be the top reason.

We need a good backup QB in the WORST way. Josh Dobbs is our current. :smh:

Jags Reddit is up in arms because they don't want Andy Dalton to be the backup, to either challenge Minshew for starter (which won't happen) or if Minshew goes down, wis us games and take us out of the top draft spot.

Dalton literally was the starter on the #1 overall team last year. We will suck this year, but QB play won't be the top reason.

We need a good backup QB in the WORST way. Josh Dobbs is our current. :smh:

Jets need a real backup too. I would love Matt Moore but I am sure (as every other player is likely in the same boat) he has a bad relationship with Gase :lol: :smh: .

don’t go full stanfan stanfan

y’all got a good squad, could be better

jimmy is part of that could be better

I'm not really sure what options are out there that are really better though. Cam is ******* washed and Kyle hates running QBs, Dalton is a lateral move at best.

Say what you want about Brady but he is 43 and is in pretty significant decline. At best he is getting this year with the same level of production as Jimmy G then either struggle busing next year or retiring. There were literally no better options out there than maybe drafting Jordan Love and hoping he develops.

I personally like what they did this year. Got cheaper and younger on the defensive line, wide out, and traded next to nothing for a top 3 LT who was also making less than his counterpart who just retired.

Get a ginger lose a ginger.

I honestly don't even **** with Joe's arrogant ***.

Is Burrow even a redhead? :lol: I'd be excited to have him if I were you.

Burrow
Mixon
A.J. - for however much longer
Boyd
Higgins
Ross/Tate

Who's your TE?

don’t go full stanfan stanfan

y’all got a good squad, could be better

jimmy is part of that could be better
Can be Jimmy be better sure, but you can say that about every QB not named Patrick, Russell and Aaron.

But the disrespect is out of control. It's a different story once the season starts, everything that happened doesn't matter anymore.

But at this current juncture, The Niners are just a "good squad"???

Name 5 teams who aren't the Cheifs that are better.

Can be Jimmy be better sure, but you can say that about every QB not named Patrick, Russell and Aaron.

But the disrespect is out of control. It's a different story once the season starts, everything that happened doesn't matter anymore.

But at this current juncture, The Niners are just a "good squad"???

Name 5 teams who aren't the Cheifs that are better.

Bengals, Washington, Lions, Giants and Dolphins b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom