The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when its an away game or he has a top corner on him

#TBT

rsz_amari-cooper-and-father-meme.jpg

It’s frustrating that avg Dak gets to be blessed over and over again, Dez and Witten to start and Cooper and CeeDee now. And Zeke throughout.

He’s never out here with like Matt Jones and Ernest Wilford.

:lol: I like Amari but the problem I got with him is he’s not a dog like say DeAndre Hopkins or even the silent killer Julio etc.

it’s good the Cowboys got CeeDee cuz he for damn sure is a dog and won’t willingly disappear or give up against the best in the league.

Dak is blessed

Feel like there’s no way at least one of our games against the Saints isn’t nationally televised but we’ll see.

What’s the most nationally televised games you can have in a season?

Lol. One of those will obviously be vs. the Saints. Brady and Brees in the same division.

I'd watch every Bucs game this season, but then again I stan for Brady and Gronk..................

I'm sure the Cowboys are kcking themselves. If they knew CeeDee would fall to them would they sign Amari?

I say no.

I'm watching 2005 Divisional Round, Skins at Seahawks:

In the first half: Shaun Alexander questionable with a concussion, and Darrell Jackson (WR) questionable with a back injury.

:lol:

WAS was 10-6 and second place in their division, and SEA is 13-3. Keeping it close well into the 2nd... 0-0.

I'm watching 2005 Divisional Round, Skins at Seahawks:

In the first half: Shaun Alexander questionable with a concussion, and Darrell Jackson (WR) questionable with a back injury.

:lol:

WAS was 10-6 and second place in their division, and SEA is 13-3. Keeping it close well into the 2nd... 0-0.

Was that the game was on either a punt or kickoff, the ball just randomly went over somebody's head for a disastrous recovery?

I'm sure the Cowboys are kcking themselves. If they knew CeeDee would fall to them would they sign Amari?

I say no.
They should have let Amari walk if they were gonna go receiver in the draft. They weren’t gonna do that though since they gave up so much to get him.

Idk/understand, they have a terrific offense now, there’s no way this is a bad thing.

I agree that he is a good player, but you can't look at the actual production and tell me there is no chance they can replace what he did for half the season. Hopefully we get a compensatory pick in the coming draft or else it was a pretty dumb trade in the grand scheme of things.

Do you have expectations that the first round wide receiver you guys just drafted will produce roughly as much as his aging counterparty that he is expected to replace? If so, I don't really see how its ridiculous to think the 49ers can replace an aging veteran with a first and third round wide receiver while the Eagles can replace an aging veteran with a first round wide receiver. You are making mountains out of mole hills here.

The only real significant loss they had was Buckner. Dude was a top 3 DT and is irreplaceable. I have zero doubts that Kyle will replace the production they lost from Emmanuel Sanders though.
I didn't read a damn thing you wrote on your 10-page essay, but I just peep'd your avy and i'm dyin bruh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom