The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have let Amari walk if they were gonna go receiver in the draft. They weren’t gonna do that though since they gave up so much to get him.

I read somewhere that his contract is only guaranteed for this year if he doesn’t get hurt and they can basically cut ties if they want to. I would bet he probably gets traded for a first or a second rounder though

Washington's RYAN CLARK was doing work in the 2005 playoffs. At the Bucs, at the Seahawks. Making plays in both of these games.

Then went onto the Steelers to start and win a SB.

He was a player now.

I'm sure the Cowboys are kcking themselves. If they knew CeeDee would fall to them would they sign Amari?

I say no.

E6C25933-CD32-45D0-8B05-84CFC43722A1.png

They’ll probably end up letting go of Cooper in 2022 and roll with Lamb and Gallup at that point.

Feel like there’s no way at least one of our games against the Saints isn’t nationally televised but we’ll see.

What’s the most nationally televised games you can have in a season?

:smh:

NFL did the same thing last year giving an overhyped Browns team 4 primetime games. Now we’re going to be stuck watching your sub-.500 team in the primetime slot week after week. 2020 really is the undisputed WOAT

NFL did the same thing last year giving an overhyped Browns team 4 primetime games. Now we’re going to be stuck watching your sub-.500 team in the primetime slot week after week. 2020 really is the undisputed WOAT

Lololllll

I actually really like the moves the Dolphins made so shush

When is the official schedule release anyway?

Does the NFL app have ALL old games available for watching in full, or it is just 2019? Game Pass or w.e it's called.

When is the official schedule release anyway?

Does the NFL app have ALL old games available for watching in full, or it is just 2019? Game Pass or w.e it's called.
Is that free preview still up that you’re talking about? That one had a lot of past seasons plus playoff and super bowl games, a ton of content. The regular game pass sucks you get the current season and the day the season ends you lose access.

Is that free preview still up that you’re talking about? That one had a lot of past seasons plus playoff and super bowl games, a ton of content. The regular game pass sucks you get the current season and the day the season ends you lose access.

TBH not sure. I remember hearing about it a month+ ago but never acted on using it.

I was hoping to just kick back this weekend & watch some older Jets games if it was possible.

^Misleading headline. Taco was cut by the Cowboys before we picked him up and cut him again. Charles, on the other hand, was our pick. Even at the time, I thought we reached for him.

^Misleading headline. Taco was cut by the Cowboys before we picked him up and cut him again. Charles, on the other hand, was our pick. Even at the time, I thought we reached for him.
Makes sense. I’m guessing this Harris dude hasn’t lived up to any expectations?

TBH not sure. I remember hearing about it a month+ ago but never acted on using it.

I was hoping to just kick back this weekend & watch some older Jets games if it was possible.
If it’s the one with older games, it’s free. Idk if it’s still up, but try signing up- just don’t pay for anything

Not sure this was discussed or mentioned in here..

But the supplemental draft going be interesting as hell, cause you got dudes who could have entered the last draft and been taken in the 1st or 2nd (think devonta smith and Travis eteinne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom