The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't deserve it anyway BAN
20200109_121939.jpg
The NERVE of them to put a bean, like it's a cherry on top

tumblr_lu7qjk2aRS1qkjc29.gif

yea I’ve had skyline chili. It’s nothing to write home about.
I don't know what the overall discussion is, but that's a factual statement.

Borderline trash, actually. Just something KY/OH overvalues despite the mediocrity, much like... Kentucky and Ohio.

Curious as hell to see dude in the league, with that team and also with thielen

I feel like this a shot at Amari

Cowboys been having a interesting offseason.

They overpaid Amari then drafted a WR to take his #1 spot. Telling Dak he's great but don't wanna pay him. That WR they drafted will help Dak's #'s go up, making his price go up next offseason if they don't get it done now.

Cowboys been having a interesting offseason.

They overpaid Amari then drafted a WR to take his #1 spot. Telling Dak he's great but don't wanna pay him. That WR they drafted will help Dak's #'s go up, making his price go up next offseason if they don't get it done now.

i hate that the cowboys got ceedee.. but it frees them up to put amari in the slot and let him do work

ceedee moves to X and Gallup plays the Z

but we’ll see what McCarthy decides to do.. but they been f’d up not paying dak

Just think it’s a lot of money and resources for a slot receiver when you need to pay your QB.

How many $100 mil slot guys are there in the league? Serious question.

not saying he’s a slot guy.. but they could run a ton of 11 and let amari take advantage of the space opened up with ceedee and Gallup work down the field.. just letting him take advantage of mismatches and his route running and ability to get separation quick

but Michael Thomas gets a ton of slot snaps, thielen too.. Keenan Allen gets a ton of slot snaps too

Will always wonder what dude woulda done in the 4 or 4 hurdles if he stuck with track

I vaguely remember dude ran the hurdles

Yeah man I wonder too. Probably would of won multiple gold medals etc and one of the greats in track and field probably. Dude has god given speed even at 35 so I could only imagine 10 years before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom