The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you are saying is the Cardinals could easily Win the NFC West with 8 wins because of the irreplaceable production of *checks notes* Emmanuel Sanders? Or at least that's what you typed 3 different times.

It appears that nothing has been quoted out of context.

Is that not what you were saying or am I just misreading this?

If I took something out of context my bad, but it sure seemed like you were implying that the winner of the NFC West was winning around 8 games next year.

All I was saying is I dont see that happening.

Ok chief Ill ignore the other 5 explicit statements. My bad, we can go back to pretending that you werent saying that you thought the cardinals were getting 1st in the division with a barely .500 record for an entire page.

I dont see it but you do you and it doesnt mean you are wrong.

Ok chief Ill ignore the other 5 explicit statements. My bad, we can go back to pretending that you werent saying that you thought the cardinals were getting 1st in the division with a barely .500 record for an entire page.

you can feel free to quote the 1 explicit statement

because as I said from jump, it wouldn’t shock me.. that doesn’t mean I expect it to happen

because I expect the division to come down to the Seahawks or 49ers.. but if the cards come out of the bloodbath, I wouldn’t be shocked

Y'all done?

We kissed and made up

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom